Free Shipping on All Orders 1-866-764-1801

Vist our Online Store

Member Sales Rating: (0)

Default Selling: Polk Audio RM-7500+PSW650

Greetings,

This is my first thread and sale via, Polk Audio Forums. Ive always been avid user of polk audio speak gear and I love my system package, I think its one of the best systems in the world.

Due to my almost non-home status, because im never home to watch movies or listen to music at home, ive come to the result, that I dont need my home system. :(

Im using the money I sell for my gear to get rims and mods for my car, because I spend far more time there or at work.

Selling:

1. PSW650 Sub, This sub kicks all sorts of ass, its in very good shape. Has one scratch thats very light on the bottom front of it, and it as some light almost nothing on the top< due to my mother putting flowers and dolls on the sub, when people come over. Its no big deal, Sub are in my view, something that shouldnt even been seen. I am very anal about things that get scratch, not matter what they are, but I can honestly say the sub is great condition besides what I already listed. ((OFFERS))

I know polk audio doesnt sell this nice sub, and its hard to even find this sub anymore, so only real offers, because it a staple of class, and its the best sub ive ever used and heard. Many people compliment my setup with this sub.

2. Possible sale of: RM7500 Package w/wo sub.
    (Center)(LEFT/RIGHT) and (Surrounds) all in good condition. One of the matching speakers has a small dent, about the size of a tip of a pen, but it doesnt affect any of the sound and it is just a brush of the high gloss it has. ((OFFERS))

~This RM7500 package rocks~

I will add monster cable m100 for all the speakers, and I will add a Z series cable for the center channle, on any sale.

I have no pics, but then again, I wont sell this system or anything I have to noobies, you must be a Polk Audio lover to buy this system, because I want someone that cares for this system and knows what its about.

~Might be selling~ Yamaha RXV620~that I use to power this system. 300$

PICKUP IS EXTREMELY WANTED!!

I live in Concord California, about 25mins from San Francisco.
    PICS can be arranged for only serious buyers.
    I will also do shows of my system at my house to very serious and respectable buyers.

Thanks for your time!

Sincerly,

Dennis Ackland-Snow
    Last edited by Mangacorp; 04-22-2005 at 02:46 PM.
    {}\/{}anga

Member Sales Rating: (1)

Think I will just sit back and watch :)

You too? I didn't want to say anything haahaa
    SDA 2B
    Carver m0.5t
    AMC pre
    Cobalt Cables

You will be unlikely to have good results since your first two posts here are trying to sell stuff. Good luck on the 'Bay.

Well, I dont have anywhere else to go.

If I try to sell my system to other sites, most of them don't know alot about polk audio speaker systems.

I came here, because its only logical to try and sell on "Polk Audio" site, I was more than pleased they have a forum such as this.

It might just sound too good to be true to the person that not used to something so sudden, but this sale is very real, and is not monitered by a unexperianced person.

If your serious, I provide my phone number and my address after for pickups, and you could even check it out without the fear of anything. I don't want unserious buyers, and I don't want any doubts, that is why im open to anyones questions and things of that sort.

Thanks for your comments, and I will be around to post replies.

Sincerly,

Dennis Ackland-Snow
    {}\/{}anga

You should try posting pictures of the actual item. That helps alot.
    SDA 2B
    Carver m0.5t
    AMC pre
    Cobalt Cables

I will try to get pics, but honestly, I dont even own a digital cam as of right now. I will try to get some poloriods and scan them and get them posted.

Im not a professional photo guy, but I will do my best in showing everything in one pic and some pics of the things I noted in the starter thread. I will need some time, ill get to work on that asap.

Thanks
    {}\/{}anga

LOL :D. I bit on his other post...

Post pics and prices. You'll be glad you did. ;)
    Yamaha RX-V1500 // Outlaw Audio M200 (x2) Panasonic TH-52PZ700U
    Sony DVP-NS715P // Sony Playstation3 // Roku Soundbridge M1000[/color]
    Polk LSi15 (w/Monster Z2 Wire) // Polk LSiC // Polk LSi7 // Velodyne DLS-3500

Workshop Rig: Creek 4330 // Technics SL-P310 // Cambridge Soundworks Ensemble 2

Default UPDATE!

Im cleaning and putting my speakers and everything in the living room right now, I found new rolls for my "poloriod" camra, not the greatest quality, but I will take several pics, I will post them within the next hours, so stay tuned.

~Gets back to cleaning some high gloss speakers~

Be back ASAP
    {}\/{}anga

Member Sales Rating: (11)

$50 for everything, shipping included. There... your first offer :)

Thread Information