Free Shipping on All Orders 1-866-764-1801

Vist our Online Store
    Banned
    Member Sales Rating: (14)

Default Ebay Mon. 10's $125 BIN

[url]http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=71571&item=5775708925&rd=1[/url]

No. affil. These won't last. Good luck.

Member Sales Rating: (1)

Oh lord no.

Member Sales Rating: (4)

Do it up rnp!!!!!

You know you want 'em :D. If they're local to you, even better. I paid $150 for my Mon10s and had to drive 1 1/2 hours to get them.

Those look to be the 10B, with the SL2000 tweeter. You'll probably be looking at replacing that with the substitute from Polk.
    Ludicrous gibs!

Here's another pair, $150 BIN in TX

[url]http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=71571&item=5774147557&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW[/url]

They're a mismatched pair, though. They both appear to have the SL2k tweeter, which would make them a "b" run, not the series two like the auction states. Not sure why one has paper woofers while the other has the standard coated woofers. I'm guessing maybe they were blown out and got replaced by some ratshack drivers or something? I know Polk used uncoated woofers earlier, but not during the Mon10 run, I don't think.
    Ludicrous gibs!

That pair for $125 will be 15 minutes out of my way when I drive home this weekend to visit my family and attend my buddy's graduation party.

I have no need for them, that I can think of, so I'll probably sit this one out. Would really like a pair of vintage polks, though.

Member Sales Rating: (28)

The BIN is gone now. He didn't have a reserve, so the BIN only lasts until the first bid is placed. Now its a battle of who wants to pay the most for them. Gotta love Ebay. They will probably go for more than the BIN price.

Thread Information