Free Shipping on All Orders 1-866-764-1801

Vist our Online Store

Member Sales Rating: (1)

Default Polkie deal..great & not so great

Just to let everyone know, PHunt is a class act to deal with. Would not hesitate to deal with Phil in the future.

abenedicto, please, in the future, when dealing in this forum, state the condition of your equipment...although I'm just as much at fault for not asking. And never, ever pack speakers with the drivers side down. Members here have great respect and courtesy for each other in the buying and purchasing of equipment. Not meaning to flame ya bud...just want to let ya know. By the way...super pack job.

Greg
    suds, suds and more suds!

I second that about phunt i had two smooth transactions also. deal with confidence.

Member Sales Rating: (0)

gshisme...you're killing me. I've lost sleep over this, I know I never mentioned that they were mint or anything, but they're in very respectable shape and perform as new, not to mention they're still under warranty. I apologize for any misunderstanding.

I took extra care in packaging to avoid any problems. Hopefully we could deal or meet in the future. This is the first time ever I've had a misunderstanding like this.
    think before you speak....peace always

Yamaha htr-5740
    Sony 222es (sacd/cd)
    Velodyne CT-10 (sub)
    JVC 48WP74 (HDTV)

Member Sales Rating: (6)

[b]Full disclosure[/b] is the unspoken rule here. This is an audio purchasing [i]sanctuary[/i] from the "mint with scratches" Ebay crap, where [i]everything[/i] is an excellent condition (yeah, right).

This is why I always look for things here first.

Source: Squeezebox Touch/CIA Power Supply
    DAC: Benchmark DAC/PRE
    Linestage: Placette RVC Passive
    Power Amp: Parasound HCA-1500A
    Speakers: Harbeth Compact 7ES-3 Monitor
    Subwoofer: SVS PB12-NSD

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by abenedicto [/i]
    [B]I know I never mentioned that they were mint or anything, but they're in very respectable shape and perform as new[/B][/QUOTE]

Anthony, we have a very different opinion here as to what constitutes respectable shape. Like I previously stated, just make it known of any flaws cosmetically or sonically when selling here in the flea market. stevinaz hit it right on the head in his post here. That is what makes this forum special to me...and others.

Anthony, take care and I hope your move to the south goes smooth. I'm just a bit jealous. Especially when the snow starts flying again.

Greg
    suds, suds and more suds!

Member Sales Rating: (0)

Thanks Greg, I've learned my lesson. Hopefully the guy who purchased my towers and my center will have a better experience.....I wish now I would've sold my stuff locally.

Thanks again guys.
    think before you speak....peace always

Yamaha htr-5740
    Sony 222es (sacd/cd)
    Velodyne CT-10 (sub)
    JVC 48WP74 (HDTV)

Thread Information