Free Shipping on All Orders 1-866-764-1801

Vist our Online Store

Member Sales Rating: (58)

Default FS/T: Audiobooks - Cassette/CD - Various

[b]AUDIO BOOKS - CASSETTE/CD - VARIOUS 8/10 - $7.00/EACH INCLUDING SHIPPING(MM)[/b]

[i]My wife LOVES audiobooks beings we live in an area that it takes forever to get from one place to another.

Anyways, I have a group of these, in perfect working and listening operation. The tapes have the original packaging, if included, and are not "loose".

The shipping will be via USPS Media Mail, ala cheap, but packaged very nicely.

Here is the list of what I....wait she said 'WE" have available:[/i]

[b][i]Jonathan Kellerman - Monster
    Dean Koontz - Odd Thomas(CD)
    Dean Koontz - By the Light of the Moon(Special Edition)
    Janet Evanovich -To the Nines(CD)
    Janet Evanovich - Hot Six
    Janet Evanovich - Full Tilt(CD)
    Patricia Cornwell - Black Notice
    Stephen King - The Girl Who Loved Tom Gordon
    Anne Tyler - Breathing Lessons
    Elmore Leonard - Be Cool
    James Patterson - Cat & Mouse
    James Patterson - Cradle & All(CD)
    James Patterson - Kiss the Girls
    Michael Connelly - Angels Flight[/b][/i]

[i]Unless otherwise noted, these are ALL on tape.

[b]P.S. I have an DVD Comedy package(5) w/ abbreviated standup footage from ALOT of comics, to include: Seinfeld/Rock/Grammer/Rosie/Sandler/Carey/Alexander/Foxworthy/MORE. It's the same price, no changes to the terms. *SOLD*[/b]

We are also open to "trade" if you are an audiobook nut. The transfer of ownership is a given, and shipping is assumed by both parties. I figure it would simply be a 1-for-1 trade, anyways, drop me a line here.

Blah, blah....it's an audiobook, help me get them to new homes.

Thanks for reading.

Mark[/i]
    Last edited by dorokusai; 06-09-2005 at 08:55 AM.

Default PIC1

PIC1
    Attached Images  

Member Sales Rating: (40)

1 Comedy DVD please.
    Check your lips at the door woman. Shake your hips like battleships. Yeah, all the white girls trip when I sing at Sunday service.

Member Sales Rating: (20)

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by RuSsMaN [/i]
    [B]1 Comedy DVD please. [/B][/QUOTE]
    Ah dammit! Oh well at least I was able to grab the games from the other thread...
    Main HT
    Magnepan 1.6QR fronts, POlk R15 surrounds, Pioneer SC-25, Parasound Halo A23, Oppo BDP-105, Panasonic TC-P60ZT60, Sony PS3, Apple TV

Bedroom System
    Polk Blackstone TL3, Polk PSWi225 Wireless Sub, HK 3490 Integrated, Oppo BDP-103, Sharp Aquos 32" TV, Apple TV

Office Rig
    27" iMac w/Amarra, AudioQuest Dragonfly 1.2, Focal XS Book, Schiit Valhalla, Cypher Labs Theorem 720, Philips Fidelio X1, Sennheiser HD600, HiFiMan HE-500, B&W P7, LG 47LM7600, Sony PS3, Apple TV

:) thanks Russ, I love you like a fat kid loves cake.

PM, you know we are practically neighbors, you can come pick it up after I watch it.
    Check your lips at the door woman. Shake your hips like battleships. Yeah, all the white girls trip when I sing at Sunday service.

Yeah, I hear you're moving though. Where are you moving to? Or am I going insane and imagining things again...
    Main HT
    Magnepan 1.6QR fronts, POlk R15 surrounds, Pioneer SC-25, Parasound Halo A23, Oppo BDP-105, Panasonic TC-P60ZT60, Sony PS3, Apple TV

Bedroom System
    Polk Blackstone TL3, Polk PSWi225 Wireless Sub, HK 3490 Integrated, Oppo BDP-103, Sharp Aquos 32" TV, Apple TV

Office Rig
    27" iMac w/Amarra, AudioQuest Dragonfly 1.2, Focal XS Book, Schiit Valhalla, Cypher Labs Theorem 720, Philips Fidelio X1, Sennheiser HD600, HiFiMan HE-500, B&W P7, LG 47LM7600, Sony PS3, Apple TV

The house is for sale, we haven't had a contract go solid yet. McKinney is a nightmare, total buyers market. Too much inventory, new builders, and foreclosures make it tough to sell - and I'm not 'hard up', and refuse to give this house away.

Are you gonna stay in that area, or move closer in/further out?

I feel your pain, we're in the same boat in Frisco...maybe not quite as bad, but still...
    Main HT

Bedroom System

Office Rig

If you want some audiobooks, check these out! :) I will include a 4X6 glossy print of Russmans' bare ass in every selection.

Member Sales Rating: (4)

Southern New Jersey, the clean part, where all the manure is...

Is the picture really glossy or is it the reflection of the flash off all the acne medicine???:eek:
    I smell ass, burning ass, glowing cherry red spanked ass.

RT1

Member Sales Rating: (0)

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by amulford [/i]
    [B]Is the picture really glossy or is it the reflection of the flash off all the acne medicine???:eek: [/B][/QUOTE]

I must have missed that one at the meet.......makes me glad I wasn't around when he bared it for ya anthony.:D
    "Its worked so far but we're not out yet."
    "Hey big man let me hold a dollar"

Thread Information