Free Shipping on All Orders 1-866-764-1801

Vist our Online Store
+ Reply to Thread

Member Sales Rating: (0)

Default Luther Vandross passed away at 54

Member Sales Rating: (19)

The last of the truly talented singers is gone.

RIP.
    HT/2-channel Rig: Sony 50 LCD TV; Toshiba HD-A2 DVD player; Emotiva LMC-1 pre/pro; Rogue Audio M-120 monoblocks (modded); Placette RVC; Emotiva LPA-1 amp; Bada HD-22 tube CDP (modded); VMPS Tower II SE (fronts); DIY Clearwave Dynamic 4CC (center); Wharfedale Opus Tri-Surrounds (rear); and VMPS 215 sub

"God grooves with tubes."

Member Sales Rating: (1)

i enjoyed his music. Just for the fact that he came back last year and won 4 grammys including best song AFTER he had a stroke makes him an inspiration in my book.

So now Luther is gone- at least we still have Ashlee Simpson.

(is it just me or is this country losing it's sense of culture one day at a time?)

Stronzo
    Member Sales Rating: (7)

This is such a tragedy!

For a year now, Luther has been fighting every single day. Last week, he was talking and in healthy, good spirits. This loss is a shock and will hit my family hard. He was a wonderful man and meant a lot to many, many people. He will be greatly missed. Luther truly is, an inspiration. He was lucky enough to have his very strong mother by his side every step of the way.

Member Sales Rating: (3)

His last album was truly a masterpiece. I play "Dance with my Father" often to ease my mind sometimes. He will truly be missed by any of us that enjoyed real music.

RIP Luther V.:(
    Main Set-up: 55" 120 hz Samsung LN55B650, Onkyo TX-SR806, Emotiva XPA-5, Emotiva XPA-2, PS3 Slim, Sony BDP-S560, Apple TV (160g), Panamax M5300-PM, Polk Audio CSi5, RTi10's, FXi3's, RTi4's, and SVS PB12 Plus

Bedroom: Panasonic 50" S2 Plasma and Panasonic BD65 blu-ray player, Onkyo TX-SR707, Emotiva XPA-3, Emotiva UPA-2, KEF IQ7's, IQc, IQ8Ds, and SVS PB10-ISD

Thread Information