Free Shipping on All Orders 1-866-764-1801

Vist our Online Store

Member Sales Rating: (11)

Default SRS 1.2TL in Pacific Northwest

[URL=http://seattle.craigslist.org/ele/92653542.html]SRS 1.2TL in Seattle area[/URL]

just saw this post today. i have not emailed the seller. I am NOT looking for any SDA's. but if anyone in the Northwest or (Western) Canada is. here you go. 1.2TL's
    Last edited by danger boy; 08-23-2005 at 01:03 PM.
    PolkFest 2012, who's going>?
    Vancouver, Canada Sept 30th, 2012 - Madonna concert

Member Sales Rating: (1)

I bet you could get him down lower (from his already insanely low price if they are indeed TL's) if you get him to part out the JBL's.......
    comment comment comment comment. bitchy.
    http://img122.imageshack.us/img122/7995/meterdq8.gif

Banned
    Member Sales Rating: (14)

[QUOTE=danger boy][URL=http://seattle.craigslist.org/ele/92653542.html]SRS 1.2TL in Seattle area[/URL]

just saw this post today. i have not emailed the seller. I am NOT looking for any SDA's. but if anyone in the Northwest or (Western) Canada is. here you go. 1.2TL's[/QUOTE]

The same speakers on epay I think

[url]http://cgi.ebay.com/Older-but-top-of-the-line-speakers_W0QQitemZ5801856113QQcategoryZ32861QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem[/url]

According to Mapquest, it is only about a 20 hour drive for me :D I have waited long enough, emailed the seller, need a little more info on these before I make the trip, that is, if someone doesn't buy these soon. I can't believe the BIN price, if these were in San Diego/LA/San Fran area, they certainly wouldn't of lasted through the night at that price.....

Polk65 and Screen - If I take a long road trip, I'll be getting a hold of you all for some brew......screen I still got that St. Pauli Girl in the fridge where you left it...

[QUOTE=thehaens@cox.ne]According to Mapquest, it is only about a 20 hour drive for me :D I have waited long enough, emailed the seller, need a little more info on these before I make the trip, that is, if someone doesn't buy these soon. I can't believe the BIN price, if these were in San Diego/LA/San Fran area, they certainly wouldn't of lasted through the night at that price.....

Polk65 and Screen - If I take a long road trip, I'll be getting a hold of you all for some brew......screen I still got that St. Pauli Girl in the fridge where you left it...[/QUOTE]

that's a road trip and a half. SO Cal to nearly Canada. :p for a pair of SDA's. it's so worth it too.

Member Sales Rating: (2)

Man I wish I had the cash or these popped up a while ago.... finally something sweet up here and I can't jump on it :(

[QUOTE=michael_w]Man I wish I had the cash or these popped up a while ago.... finally something sweet up here and I can't jump on it :([/QUOTE]

are you only looking for SRS's? other SDA's show up in and around the NW quite often actually.

Member Sales Rating: (2)

I was actually looking for something along the lines of srs 2.3's and yes a few have come up but when I was ready to buy things just weren't showing up. I was about to drive to oregon for some 2.3tl's and had the whole trip planned when the guy turned on me and sold them to a local person. For the meantime I will have to enjoy my LSi's and continue saving.

If someone can get the person to seperate the jbl's they could get a nice deal.

Member Sales Rating: (8)

[QUOTE=thehaens@cox.ne]
    Polk65 and Screen - If I take a long road trip, I'll be getting a hold of you all for some brew......screen I still got that St. Pauli Girl in the fridge where you left it...[/QUOTE]
    Maybe a mini west coast polk fest :D

-fredv-

[QUOTE=candyliquor35m]The same speakers on epay I think

[url]http://cgi.ebay.com/Older-but-top-of-the-line-speakers_W0QQitemZ5801856113QQcategoryZ32861QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem[/url][/QUOTE]

I just checked. the Ebay auction has been pulled? ended early it appears

Did someone buy them ?

HMMM, not as of an hour ago, I just got an email from him letting me know that he is selling them for 1700.00, spoke a little bit of his time in the ARMY, and telling me that they are in great condition. etc. etc.
    Scott
    Last edited by thehaens@cox.net; 08-24-2005 at 05:17 PM.

Member Sales Rating: (6)

Default sellers email

Not a good idea to post his personal email without his knowledge or consent.
    This is a public foram and he may be spammed for life, which I doubt he would appreciate.
    The link Dangerboy provided has an anonymous email address where he can be reached.

-Luc

[QUOTE=thehaens@cox.ne]If anyone is truly interested you can email the seller at [email]xxxxxxxx.com[/email], his name is Mike, hopefully he wouldn't mind me posting his email on here. Will take it down when they sell.

Scott[/QUOTE]
    Last edited by trubluluc; 08-24-2005 at 04:36 PM.
    "I'm sure it's better than it sounds."

Mark Twains' response, when asked what he
    thought of Wagners music.

[QUOTE=fredv]Maybe a mini west coast polk fest :D[/QUOTE]

I'm down with that.
    Skynut
    SOPAŽ Founder
    The system Almost there
    DVD Onkyo DV-SP802
    Sunfire Theater Grand II
    Sherbourn 7/2100
    Panamax 5510 power conditioner (for electronics)
    2 PSAudio UPC-200 power conditioners (for amps)
    Front L/R RT3000p (Bi-Wired)
    Center CS1000p (Bi-Wired) (under the television)
    Center RT2000p's (Bi-Wired) (on each side of the television)
    Sur FX1000
    SVS ultra plus 2

www.ShadetreesMachineShop.com
    Thanks for looking

[QUOTE=trubluluc]Not a good idea to post his personal email without his knowledge or consent.
    This is a public foram and he may be spammed for life, which I doubt he would appreciate.
    The link Dangerboy provided has an anonymous email address where he can be reached.

-Luc[/QUOTE]

Good Call, deleted....

Default thehaens

I assume you got the email from Mike, saying: "do to all the interest and offers, he's decided to wait on selling them".
    I asked him if he had the cable, and what shape they were in.
    I don't think one could consider that an offer.
    Did you offer on them?

Kind of funny really, maybe he just needed to know they were desirable so he could justify keeping them. Might be a WAF.

-Luc

Luc

I certainly did get the email, I actually did offer to drive up and pick them up. As you seen by his email there were at least 5 people that were on them. I didn't offer him anymore than what he was asking, someone else must of tipped him off on the "value" of what he was selling, and probably offered him more. I just replied to him and told him that I recommend that he keep em' I bet he really doesn't have an ideal system to run these off of. When I got my SDA's I picked them up from a guy that had them hooked up to an old realistic receiver with a slide volume control. The only thing he was putting to them was distortion if he had that thing past 50%, but he really never got to here how they "sound", I bet many of the sellers of the SRS line are in the same boat, otherwise why would they sell them? Anyway, I had a private conversation with him as he gave me his number, he seems like a really nice guy, I don't think he was trying to mislead anyone, fact is, no one used the Buy it now. We were all asking questions but no one hit the key. And after he was bombarded with questions he probably was wondering what he really had.

Scott

Member Sales Rating: (17)

damn nice price and a buddy at work is looking for some L100's. To bad it's so far away.
    Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day.

Home Setup: Sony VPL-VW85 Projo, 92" Stewart Firehawk, Pioneer Elite SC-65, PS3, RTi12 fronts, CSi5, FXi6 rears, RTi6 surround backs, RTi4 height, MFW-15 Subwoofer.

Car Setup: OEM Radio, RF 360.2v2, Polk SR6500 quad amped off 4 Xtant 1.1 100w mono amps, Xtant 6.1 to run an eD 13av.2, all Stinger wiring and Raammat deadener.

so anyone know what happen to these?

Default Al......

He's holding on to them for now, to decide if he really wants to sell them.
    My guess is they will be back on the market......for more money.

-Luc

[QUOTE=danger boy]so anyone know what happen to these?[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=trubluluc]He's holding on to them for now, to decide if he really wants to sell them.
    My guess is they will be back on the market......for more money.

-Luc[/QUOTE]

true dat

Thread Information