Free Shipping on All Orders 1-866-764-1801

Vist our Online Store

Member Sales Rating: (0)

Default Home Theater Seats Powerbuy on AVSforum

Don't know where to post this. I guess flea market is the closest area. Anyways, I came across this power buy on home theater seats on AVS forum. Seems like a good deal and the seller seems to be popular and reputable. I am in no way affiliated with the seller just wanted to share this if anyone here is looking for a good buy on HT seats. I did place an order BTW.

Here is the thread:
    [URL=http://www.avsforum.com/avs-vb/showthread.php?t=600974]AVS Powerbuy Announcement[/URL]
    [URL=http://www.avsforum.com/avs-vb/showthread.php?t=601005&page=1]AVS Powerbuy Discussion Thread[/URL]

Happy Thanksgiving to all!

-kibro

Member Sales Rating: (17)

All he can say is that the name starts with a C. If it's Coaster, I'm sorry. I have a set of their chairs at my work and they feel like a cheap shoe from Walmart.
    Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day.

Home Setup: Sony VPL-VW85 Projo, 92" Stewart Firehawk, Pioneer Elite SC-65, PS3, RTi12 fronts, CSi5, FXi6 rears, RTi6 surround backs, RTi4 height, MFW-15 Subwoofer.

Car Setup: OEM Radio, RF 360.2v2, Polk SR6500 quad amped off 4 Xtant 1.1 100w mono amps, Xtant 6.1 to run an eD 13av.2, all Stinger wiring and Raammat deadener.

Member Sales Rating: (0)

I think these are Coaster seats. I saw them locally at BEL furniture and they are not your Italian Leather kind definitely, but I think the leather is decent. Local prices and even online prices can't touch the price that this power buy is offering. Still a great deal I think. So far everyone that got theirs are happy so, I'm excitedly waiting from my Studios:D

Anyways, just thought someone here might be interested.

Later.
    [QUOTE=Toxis]All he can say is that the name starts with a C. If it's Coaster, I'm sorry. I have a set of their chairs at my work and they feel like a cheap shoe from Walmart.[/QUOTE]

Thread Information