Free Shipping on All Orders 1-866-764-1801

Vist our Online Store
+ Reply to Thread

Member Sales Rating: (13)

Wink tube headphone pre amp

Hi,
    I have been thinking the tube thing is the way to go. I found that ASL has a LH-01 pre amp that has a headphone out and 3 inputs and one output. I talk it over with wife and the headphone jack was the "one" important thing to have(sda-2 speaker are always too loud).I also would like it to have a phono section but that will probably need to be added later. Without remote $400, with remote$500 sounds like a great way to get tubes. It would be used in the man cave and have a pair of 600 ohm AKG-240 to drive or an amp and sda-2b speaks. I am using a carver ct-7 now and looking to get glassy. Ideas, opinions, questions? Speak among yourselves. Thanks ;) :o :)
    D: SDTrans384 via I2S Teleporter-> Twisted Pear Audio Buffalo III DAC w Legato III I/V via XLR to Relaixed2 Preamp via XLR to Parasound A-21-> SDA-2.3 w/ RDO, Soniccrafts caps, Larry's Rings;
    A: Soundsmith Ruby LC Denon DL-103R-> Nothingham Spacedeck-> Hagerman Bugle2;

C: Flac with Mediamonkey4 via coax SPDIF from Juli@24/192 -> Buffalo III
    V: Vinyl rips-> ESI Juli@24/192-> SPDIF-> Buffalo III

SACD: Sony 333es via RCA

Member Sales Rating: (17)

Sounds like a reasonable place to start. I have their headphone amp and like it.
    madmax
    Vinyl, the final frontier...

Avantgarde horns, 300b tubes, thats the kinda crap I want... :D

Thread Information