Since I bought these(haven't picked them up yet), I have been doing a some research to learn more about them.
I've done some searches on the forum, but I still have some questions/observations that need to be confirmed/answered:
1) These will need a common ground amplifier
2) They come with a homemade interconnect(via Russ's instructions), although I don't know the type.
3) Does anyone have a manual that I can get a copy of, or does Polk have copy that I can request?
4) Are the crossovers very difficult to update/upgrade? I haven't done much soldering at all, so this would be my first major project.
5) What other upgrades are suggested(other than the tweeters).
I've watched intently at all of the SDA discussions over the last year, but until you actually have some.........
Thanks for any help you can give me.