Free Shipping on All Orders 1-866-764-1801

Vist our Online Store
+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 20 FirstFirst ... 3 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast
Results 361 to 390 of 574
  1. #361

    Member Sales Rating: (0)

    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    55

    Default

    Geez..I paid like $42 shipped. Should have mentioned Club polk.

  2. #362

    Member Sales Rating: (0)

    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by svtjoe View Post
    Geez..I paid like $42 shipped. Should have mentioned Club polk.
    I think it was going to be around $38 or so shipped and then I mentioned Club Polk. The discount wasn't much obviously but put free shipping on top of that and it's a great deal. The only reason I knew about it was because I found a post about it on slickdeals where people were ordering the grill. This was in December when Amazon had that awesome sale on the Titanium Surroundbar 50. I am still kicking myself for not picking up a new one then for about the same price I am paying for a refurbished one. Oh well at least I will have a Polk warranty with it.
    Last edited by YOTR; 04-05-2009 at 08:35 AM.

  3. #363

    Member Sales Rating: (0)

    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    11

    Default

    Well I finally won a Surroundbar 50 on ebay from polk direct. I got outbid on the sub I wanted by $2 bucks but I will try again tomorrow. All I need to do is track down a receiver and I will be set!

  4. #364

    Member Sales Rating: (0)

    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    11

    Default

    What gauge size speaker wire should I use to replace the original included one with the surroundbar 50? I read where replacing the speaker wire will help sound wise but I wasn't sure what gauge I should get. Thanks!

  5. #365

    Member Sales Rating: (11)

    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Chicagoland
    Posts
    2,352

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by YOTR View Post
    What gauge size speaker wire should I use to replace the original included one with the surroundbar 50? I read where replacing the speaker wire will help sound wise but I wasn't sure what gauge I should get. Thanks!
    I used 10 gauge Blue Jeans cable and it made a world of difference.

  6. #366

    Member Sales Rating: (0)

    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    55

    Default

    I used 12 gauge Monoprice cable. Never even opened the SB50 Factory wire.

  7. #367

    Member Sales Rating: (0)

    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Gatineau, Quebec Canada
    Posts
    4,262

    Default

    I used the cable supplied with my SurroundBar as it makes for a clean job. The fact that the SurroundBar is so close to the receiver, I feel it shouldn't make that much difference using thicker cable.

    Cheeres :)

  8. #368

    Member Sales Rating: (0)

    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Albuquerque, NM
    Posts
    668

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by anonymouse View Post
    I used 10 gauge Blue Jeans cable and it made a world of difference.
    How long a run do you have between your AVR and SB? I use 5 feet cut from the 18ga Polk ribbon cable. Before I set up the HDTV and AVR in a new stand I used all 25 feet, leaving the rest coiled up beneath the table. I didn't notice any difference with the shorter length, but perhaps my 70 wpc Yamaha AVR limits the amount of improvement I can get.

    Jim
    Last edited by jimbo1421; 04-14-2009 at 02:22 AM.

  9. #369

    Member Sales Rating: (11)

    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Chicagoland
    Posts
    2,352

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jimbo1421 View Post
    How long a run do you have between your AVR and SB? I use 5 feet cut from the 18ga Polk ribbon cable. Before I set up the HDTV and AVR in a new stand I used all 25 feet, leaving the rest coiled up beneath the table. I didn't notice any difference with the shorter length, but perhaps my 70 wpc Yamaha AVR limits the amount of improvement I can get.

    Jim
    I have a 10ft run, and I had cut the original cable to 10ft. I use a Sony STR-DA2ES receiver, which is decent, but not outstanding in the power department. Your Yamaha AVR may be your weakest link. Yamaha makes some solid stuff and some lower end receiver, which model do you have?

  10. #370

    Member Sales Rating: (0)

    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Albuquerque, NM
    Posts
    668

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by anonymouse View Post
    I have a 10ft run, and I had cut the original cable to 10ft. I use a Sony STR-DA2ES receiver, which is decent, but not outstanding in the power department. Your Yamaha AVR may be your weakest link. Yamaha makes some solid stuff and some lower end receiver, which model do you have?
    I have the Yamaha RX-V496. I think it was pretty low end when I bought it in 2000. The specifications are here:
    http://www.yamaha.com/yec/products/p...ETYP=ATTRIBUTE

  11. #371

    Member Sales Rating: (11)

    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Chicagoland
    Posts
    2,352

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jimbo1421 View Post
    I have the Yamaha RX-V496. I think it was pretty low end when I bought it in 2000. The specifications are here:
    http://www.yamaha.com/yec/products/p...ETYP=ATTRIBUTE
    That is one of their basic receivers. I think you would do better replacing that unit with a unit with a higher damping factor, as well as replacing the cables with higher gauge.

  12. #372

    Member Sales Rating: (0)

    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Albuquerque, NM
    Posts
    668

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by anonymouse View Post
    That is one of their basic receivers. I think you would do better replacing that unit with a unit with a higher damping factor, as well as replacing the cables with higher gauge.
    I am keeping my eye out for a used AVR with more WPC, but what is the "damping factor"? Please define.

    Jim

  13. #373

    Member Sales Rating: (0)

    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Gatineau, Quebec Canada
    Posts
    4,262

    Default

    jimbo1421:
    I am keeping my eye out for a used AVR with more WPC, but what is the "damping factor"? Please define.

    Jim
    The damping factor refers to unwanted ringing effect happening in the loudspeaker and is inversely proportional to the impedance. This affects the lower frequencies, mainly 10 hz - 400 hz therefore would provide for thighter bass. Now, in your specific situation we are talking about a 42" surroundbar (right?) and I gather you are using an external subwoofer (right?) in this case I wouldn't be too concerned with the damping factor jargon as your SB is met to pass through the Mid & High frequencies NOT the Lows. If you look at the specs for your SB, it ranges from 100 Hz to 23 Khz with usable Low at 80 Hz (useless for Lows): http://www.polkaudio.com/homeaudio/s...dbar/specs.php.

    This specific surroundbar isn't met for music and is not a high end product where you should be worried about the damping and other factors which would be of concerned mainly for sofisticated 2 channels covering the entire range of frequencies (Low to high). Your receiver is slightly lower than the surroundbar capability but you have to ask your self if you actually require more power and this would be determined by the size of your room and your own listening habits (very loud or normal level). If you do not need to crank your receiver more than 1/2 its capacity, then you do not need to replace it. On the opposite, if you crank all the way most of the time, then you may consider replacing and then you could consider buying one with higher damping factor. As pointed out, if you use a powered subwoofer, the damping factor of you receiver isn't so much of a factor as the importance in damping would be in the subwoofer amp it self.

  14. #374

    Member Sales Rating: (0)

    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Albuquerque, NM
    Posts
    668

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TECHNOKID View Post
    jimbo1421:The damping factor refers to unwanted ringing effect happening in the loudspeaker and is inversely proportional to the impedance. This affects the lower frequencies, mainly 10 hz - 400 hz therefore would provide for thighter bass. Now, in your specific situation we are talking about a 42" surroundbar (right?) and I gather you are using an external subwoofer (right?) in this case I wouldn't be too concerned with the damping factor jargon as your SB is met to pass through the Mid & High frequencies NOT the Lows. If you look at the specs for your SB, it ranges from 100 Hz to 23 Khz with usable Low at 80 Hz (useless for Lows): http://www.polkaudio.com/homeaudio/s...dbar/specs.php.

    This specific surroundbar isn't met for music and is not a high end product where you should be worried about the damping and other factors which would be of concerned mainly for sofisticated 2 channels covering the entire range of frequencies (Low to high). Your receiver is slightly lower than the surroundbar capability but you have to ask your self if you actually require more power and this would be determined by the size of your room and your own listening habits (very loud or normal level). If you do not need to crank your receiver more than 1/2 its capacity, then you do not need to replace it. On the opposite, if you crank all the way most of the time, then you may consider replacing and then you could consider buying one with higher damping factor. As pointed out, if you use a powered subwoofer, the damping factor of you receiver isn't so much of a factor as the importance in damping would be in the subwoofer amp it self.
    Hi TK, thanks for your reply. Yes, I do have the SB 42. I do use a powered sub, PSW10, connected in parallel with the L & R fronts. I never need to raise the volume more than -20db on the volume scale (less than halfway). My room is 13' x 19' x 8' high with an 8' opening to the adjacent dining room. I am setting up a separate 2 channel music system, so that is no longer an issue except for FM radio which will still be on the HT system for a while. I still have not tried your suggestion for doubling up the ribbon cable, but will report back when I do.

    Jim

  15. #375

    Member Sales Rating: (0)

    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Gatineau, Quebec Canada
    Posts
    4,262

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jimbo1421 View Post
    Hi TK, thanks for your reply. Yes, I do have the SB 42. I do use a powered sub, PSW10, connected in parallel with the L & R fronts. I never need to raise the volume more than -20db on the volume scale (less than halfway). My room is 13' x 19' x 8' high with an 8' opening to the adjacent dining room. I am setting up a separate 2 channel music system, so that is no longer an issue except for FM radio which will still be on the HT system for a while. I still have not tried your suggestion for doubling up the ribbon cable, but will report back when I do.

    Jim
    When it comes to your 2 channel set-up, depending of the quality you want to achieve, the dampering factor should then be considered unless you are thinking of using an external powered subwoofer there also. As far as FM radio listening, again depending on the quality you are expecting... IE: Trying to reproduce music faithfully in a stereo mode, then you might consider using an FM receiver on your 2 channel set-up. If solely for casual news or air talk show, then your present set-up would be fine. For HT purpose, the only thing you might consider upgrading if budget allows is your subwoofer which has quite limited performance/efficiency (low power = 50 watts and low end frequency at 35Hz): http://www.polkaudio.com/homeaudio/psw/specs.php. With pricing going down on the PSW series, you could do better power wise and trying to get better low ends (IE: PSW110 and up would improve power rating while PSW505 and up would improve the low end also): http://www.polkaudio.com/homeaudio/specs/recent/psw505/

    Cheers :)
    Last edited by TECHNOKID; 04-15-2009 at 07:08 PM.

  16. #376

    Member Sales Rating: (0)

    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Albuquerque, NM
    Posts
    668

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TECHNOKID View Post
    When it comes to your 2 channel set-up, depending of the quality you want to achieve, the dampering factor should then be considered unless you are thinking of using an external powered subwoofer there also. As far as FM radio listening, again depending on the quality you are expecting... IE: Trying to reproduce music faithfully in a stereo mode, then you might consider using an FM receiver on your 2 channel set-up. If solely for casual news or air talk show, then your present set-up would be fine. For HT purpose, the only thing you might consider upgrading if budget allows is your subwoofer which has quite limited performance/efficiency (low power = 50 watts and low end frequency at 35Hz): http://www.polkaudio.com/homeaudio/psw/specs.php. With pricing going down on the PSW series, you could do better power wise and trying to get better low ends (IE: PSW110 and up would improve power rating while PSW505 and up would improve the low end also): http://www.polkaudio.com/homeaudio/specs/recent/psw505/

    Cheers :)
    Thanks TK, when I come back around to improving the HT I will look at a better sub. Meanwhile I picked up a Parasound HCA-1000A amp and an NAD 106 preamp for two channel. The Parasound has a damping factor of > 800 at 20 Hz. Probably enough, eh?

    Regards,
    Jim

  17. #377

    Member Sales Rating: (0)

    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    North of New Orleans
    Posts
    3,313

    Default

    I just received the Polk Audio 42" Surroundbar. I use it off the my AVR when I want general listening, broadcast TV, listen to some HD radio or when I don't want to run my amps or LSi's. I found this Surroundbar surprizingly good with its clarity and response. I watched the movie "The Spirit" last night enjoyed the sound from the Surroundbar.

  18. #378

    Member Sales Rating: (0)

    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    North of New Orleans
    Posts
    3,313

    Default

    I was listening to some jazz earlier and now some classical music from NPR HD this evening on the Surroundbar. I must say that it is a nice sounding speaker! I only wish I had it sooner. The Pioneer VSX-1018AX powers it beautifully.
    Last edited by xcapri79; 04-19-2009 at 10:16 PM.

  19. #379

    Member Sales Rating: (0)

    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    5

    Default New Surroundbar 42 user

    Hi All,

    I picked up a used Surroundbar 42 on the weekend, with a Polk PSW303 sub, and a Yamaha RV1103 receiver. I have a 46" LCD TV, that is in a corner of a room and there are no real options for surround speakers.

    I have the speaker on a glass stand under the TV, inside the TV cabinet. I have a couple of questions that I would appreciate advice?

    1. The speaker on the glass shelf just fits, there is maybe 1/2 inch either side in the opening of the TV cabinet. Will this affect the surround sound? Do i need a clear space at each end of the speaker for the surround to work properly?

    2. What is the best method for connecting the speaker and sub to the amp, the manual explains two options and i have a sub out on the receiver, and LFE in on the sub? My amp does not have a crossover setting for the sub.

    3. My amp has a delay setting range on Dolby Digital from 0 - 15MS, what would be the recommended setting?

    My sitting position is a little off centre, and I am having a hard time hearing the surround effects, so any help is appreceated in advance.

    Thanks,
    Andrew

  20. #380

    Member Sales Rating: (0)

    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Albuquerque, NM
    Posts
    668

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MrBean View Post
    Hi All,

    I picked up a used Surroundbar 42 on the weekend, with a Polk PSW303 sub, and a Yamaha RV1103 receiver. I have a 46" LCD TV, that is in a corner of a room and there are no real options for surround speakers.

    I have the speaker on a glass stand under the TV, inside the TV cabinet. I have a couple of questions that I would appreciate advice?

    1. The speaker on the glass shelf just fits, there is maybe 1/2 inch either side in the opening of the TV cabinet. Will this affect the surround sound? Do i need a clear space at each end of the speaker for the surround to work properly?

    2. What is the best method for connecting the speaker and sub to the amp, the manual explains two options and i have a sub out on the receiver, and LFE in on the sub? My amp does not have a crossover setting for the sub.

    3. My amp has a delay setting range on Dolby Digital from 0 - 15MS, what would be the recommended setting?

    My sitting position is a little off centre, and I am having a hard time hearing the surround effects, so any help is appreceated in advance.

    Thanks,
    Andrew
    Hi Andrew,

    I have a similar corner setup except that the right side is open to the dining room. The stand has a back post and swivel to mount the HDTV and my SurroundBar 42 sits on top of the stand in its cradle just below and a bit forward of the TV. I found that having the stand and SB 45 degrees across the corner didn't work very well. I got a sound reflection off the left wall which was too close to the SB. It pulled the sound stage to the left. I also have to have the subwoofer on the left side which doesn't help. I turned the stand, TV and SB about 30 degrees off the left wall and pulled the SB about a 16" away from the wall this reduced the reflection quite a bit. I think the SB functions best with no obstructions on either side. Try pulling your SB somewhat forward of the face of your cabinet.

    If you don't have the manual you can download it here:
    http://www.polkaudio.com/downloads/m...StartGuide.pdf

    I followed the wiring diagram in step 5 with the subwoofer wired in parallel with the L & R fronts to the speaker level inputs on the sub. In the AVR menu I set all speakers to large and Subwoofer off. (This routes the LFE to the L & R fronts. There is a filter in the SB that mutes the base that it receives.) I followed an addendum which came with my SB (attached below) and set the delay to 15 ms and boosted the surround channels to +6 db (some people go as high as +12 db). I also boost the center channel as needed to hear the dialog better.

    Setting up the subwoofer as I have bypasses the crossover in my AVR. I set the low pass filter on my PSW10 to about 100-110 Hz which is the low end of the SB frequency response. I adjust the sub's volume as necessary to keep it from booming. Try these settings and then adjust from there. At best, with a well produced 5.1 DVD I get a sound field close to 180 degrees and good LFE thump from the sub.

    Master and Commander is a good disk for testing. There are quiet scenes below decks with creaking ship noises coming from all around and battle scenes that fill your room with cannon fire. There is not a high degree of directionality in the surround field but it can surprise you at times.

    After you have tried some of these arrangements quit fiddling with your HT and just kick back and enjoy the movie.

    Regards,
    Jim
    Attached Images

  21. #381

    Member Sales Rating: (0)

    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    5

    Default

    Hi Jim,

    Thanks for the feedback, this is very helpful.

    I will try the changes you have recomended, and let you know the results.
    It does seem a shame not to use the sub out and LFE in if you have them, as that would probably get you closer to the 5.1 standard?

    Also can someone from Polk confirm what the distances from the side of the speaker should be? Do the surround speakers bounce sound off walls etc to maxamise the surround effect, or do they just project sound forward to the listner?

    Thanks,

  22. #382

    Member Sales Rating: (0)

    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Gatineau, Quebec Canada
    Posts
    4,262

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MrBean View Post
    Hi Jim,

    It does seem a shame not to use the sub out and LFE in if you have them, as that would probably get you closer to the 5.1 standard?

    Thanks,
    Indeed it is a shame as LFE is for the low frequencies special effects during movies 5.1 encoded audio. However, LFE is not used during 2 channels playback (CD or such).

    Therefore, there is no one "best" way to connect a subwoofer since all receivers and amplifiers differ. The same applies to subwoofer as they all differ, no rooms are alike and will not support low frequency information and the quantity of bass desired will differ for each listener. Additionally, the same hookups to the same amps/receivers and the same subwoofers can produce different results if "bass management" settings (speaker size selectors, etc.) or subwoofer settings are different.

    The best thing I would suggest is to experiment. Hooking the "LFE" jacks up usually only sends bass special effects of a 5.1 encoded movie to the subwoofer. In this case, if you also want to listen to music on a two-channel source (CD or such) for example, the subwoofer would not receive any signal at all. Therefore, in this kind of situation you could hookup both the "LFE" jacks and the speaker terminal jacks to a subwoofer in order for the subwoofer to produce bass with all sources. The best way to hook up a subwoofer is what sounds best to you, with your equipment and your individual tastes! It does take time/fidleling/experimentation, but when you have listened to all your options, you know which one is best for you.

    Right now, both subwoofers are night and days (look at the specs for his/yours):

    http://www.polkaudio.com/homeaudio/psw/specs.php

    http://www.polkaudio.com/homeaudio/specs/recent/psw303/

    I gather your receiver, rooms and listening habits/preferences are also very different so again, I would invite you to explore all the possible settings.

    Cheers :)

  23. #383

    Member Sales Rating: (0)

    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Albuquerque, NM
    Posts
    668

    Default

    I don't think that I am losing any LFE effects with the set up I described above. They are routed to the L & R front, and thus to the subwoofer.

    Correction: On my Yamaha RX-V496 Set Menu, Bass Out is set to MAIN, not OFF. Your Yamaha may be similar.

    The SurroundBar does not require bouncing sound off of walls, unlike the Yamaha Sound Bar. Close obstructions like walls may even interfere with the SDA technology as I mentioned about my left hand wall.

    There is quite a bit of information about SDA technology here:
    http://www.polkaudio.com/homeaudio/s...php?s=overview

    Regards,
    Jim

  24. #384

    Member Sales Rating: (0)

    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Gatineau, Quebec Canada
    Posts
    4,262

    Default

    I don't think that I am losing any LFE effects with the set up I described above. They are routed to the L & R front, and thus to the subwoofer.

    Correction: On my Yamaha RX-V496 Set Menu, Bass Out is set to MAIN, not OFF. Your Yamaha may be similar.
    Jim, you have to realize that LFE and the standard bass connections are 2 different technologies. The standard connection will provide you with the typical analogue bass only while the LFE will provide for the encoded special effects over the typical analogue bass. Unless I get it all wrong, this is the way it works.

  25. #385

    Member Sales Rating: (0)

    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    5

    Default

    Hi All,

    Well thanks for all the input.

    As i only use this system for movies and TV, and most of th HD content on my TV is in 5.1, I will probably leave it setup with the Sub out and LFE in.

    Thanks,

  26. #386

    Member Sales Rating: (0)

    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Albuquerque, NM
    Posts
    668

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TECHNOKID View Post
    Jim, you have to realize that LFE and the standard bass connections are 2 different technologies. The standard connection will provide you with the typical analogue bass only while the LFE will provide for the encoded special effects over the typical analogue bass. Unless I get it all wrong, this is the way it works.
    Hi TK,

    I attached a screen capture from my RX-V496 manual. (The PDF version was encrypted; no copy/paste allowed.) I could have chosen either MAIN or BOTH to get LFE to the subwoofer. MAIN seemed to most closely match the instructions with my SB 42, but I have not tried BOTH, using the Sub output. Do you still think I am missing something with LFE?

    Regards,
    Jim

  27. #387

    Member Sales Rating: (0)

    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    5

    Default

    Hi All,

    I spoke to Polk today about this, and they recommended that I go with the option of connecting the L & R main to the Sub, rather than use the Sub out to LFE in. The reasoning behind that is that my receiver does not have a settable crossover frequency for the sub out. On my amp it is set at 90Hz, and the recommended crossover for the Surroundbar is 120 Hz. So it would be best if i link the Sub to the main left and right audio channels, set the crossover on the Sub to 120Hz, and adjust the volume level on the sub by listening to a CD that I am familiar with to set the balance.

    So Back to option 1 for me.

  28. #388

    Member Sales Rating: (0)

    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Albuquerque, NM
    Posts
    668

    Default

    Did you ask them about placement in your cabinet?

  29. #389

    Member Sales Rating: (0)

    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    5

    Default

    No I forgot to ask.

    Man this is confusing!! The manual I have states that with the option for the sub connected to the Left and Right speaker outs on the receiver, to set the centre and surround speakers to small, and the left and right to large. It also states no delay settings.

    The quick start guide on the web site, and the addendum that you posted states to set the surround and centre to large, and a 15ms delay on the rear!!

    Confused!!

    Can someone from Polk jump in and tell us which is the most recent recommendation?

  30. #390

    Member Sales Rating: (0)

    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Albuquerque, NM
    Posts
    668

    Default

    The Quick Start Guide (file created in 2005) I linked to above says:
    6a. 'Using receiver set-up menu, set all channels to
    “Large.” A filter in your SurroundBar™ removes the
    right amount of bass. Any setting other than “Large”
    will double-filter the bass content, resulting in
    poorer performance.'
    This is also what my guide from 2007 says. Use this as a benchmark and experiment from there. Trust your ears.

    Jim

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

     

Similar Threads

  1. Review Polk Audio SurroundBar SDA Instant Home Theater
    By DarqueKnight in forum Speakers
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 01-10-2010, 01:27 AM
  2. Need Help Just got Polk Audio Surroundbar 50
    By olehandro in forum 2 Channel Audio
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-10-2009, 07:32 PM
  3. For Sale Polk Audio SurroundBar Titanium (Brand New in Box)
    By PTong88 in forum For Sale (FS) Classifieds
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-07-2008, 05:24 PM
  4. Polk Audio Surroundbar.
    By hearingimpared in forum For Sale (FS) Classifieds
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-03-2007, 05:49 PM
  5. Polk SurroundBar review now up at HomeTheaterMag.com
    By aaharvel in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-07-2006, 08:33 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts