Free Shipping on All Orders 1-866-764-1801

Vist our Online Store
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Subwoofer SPecs

Kraig

Thumbs up Subwoofer SPecs

I am currently working on a Transmission Line Encloser for my Ford Explorer. I was wondering if anyone had any advice or know of any good websites for information about these enclosures. Also I was wonder if there was someway to get new spec sheet for my 10" subs. I want to be able to do all of the calculations necessary with out guessing on anything. Thanks..
    Kraig

D.J. Sterrett 3128

stranglove is a punk

Kraig

Talking Thanks DJ

Hows it going DJ? I have all 4 10's in plus 2 sets of components. Sounds pretty killer. When are you gonna come down?

sdogg

Default lafayette Blows!

Well strangelove....I had 4 mm120's I don't know if you heard them??? I only have 2 now...going to get a real amp...that excelon POS just isn't enough!!! Have to come to lafayette later this moth..we bought a house so I gotta steal daddy's mower...what are you pushin the momos with???

Kraig

Default Amps

DJ,
    I am using two MTX thunder6500D's. I have one amp for each pair....I am almost done with my new subbox....I have a few touch ups before the final coat of paint. It looks pretty sweet and hits hard!!! I am always around during the weekends...stop by and say hi!

Member Sales Rating: (0)

Hey sdog, do you mean lafayette Indiana? If you pass by Gary stop on buy:) . Might be able to help out with findin an amp to.

Thread Information