Free Shipping on All Orders 1-866-764-1801

Vist our Online Store
+ Reply to Thread

Member Sales Rating: (2)

Default Green Mountain Audio Europa

A friend of mine who is a facilitator on another audio forum that i am a member of has a mint pair of Green Mountain Audio Europas for sale in the $500 price range. does anyone here have any listening experience with these loudspeakers ? thanks....WCW III
    JAS Audio Bravo 2.3 SE Single ended Class A Tube Integrated Amplifier Svetlana 6C33-B triodes @ 18 wpc-Eastern Electric MiniMax DAC W-LME49990 op amps w Siemens 12AU7 -Black Cat Morpheus cables -Silverline Audio Sonata III

Member Sales Rating: (40)

I have a pair broham. Stunning speakers. You want to talk about an inert cabinet? You owe it to yourself to go have a listen (and try to pick them up, physically lift them). I wouldn't sell mine for $500, that's for sure.

Cheers,
    Russ
    Check your lips at the door woman. Shake your hips like battleships. Yeah, all the white girls trip when I sing at Sunday service.

Quote Originally Posted by RuSsMaN
    I have a pair broham. Stunning speakers. You want to talk about an inert cabinet? You owe it to yourself to go have a listen (and try to pick them up, physically lift them). I wouldn't sell mine for $500, that's for sure.

Cheers,
    Russ
    Yeah Russman, i know that the cabinets are made of very heavy one piece Q-Stone cast marble and have almost zero loss due to resonance. Roy Johnson who is the designer/Audio Engineer and advanced Mathematical wizard behind these Speakers is held in very high regard in the Audio world. so would you say that $500.00 is dirt cheap for these Babies in mint condition ? Thanks....WCW III
    JAS Audio Bravo 2.3 SE Single ended Class A Tube Integrated Amplifier Svetlana 6C33-B triodes @ 18 wpc-Eastern Electric MiniMax DAC W-LME49990 op amps w Siemens 12AU7 -Black Cat Morpheus cables -Silverline Audio Sonata III

Stronzo
    Member Sales Rating: (7)

Waldecker,

For $500, its a no brainer! I do not own them but have had a few run-in's with the speaker. If he likes ultra detail, refinement, speed, and micro dynamics - this is not his speaker. However, if he values a lush sound, damn near magical vocals (for the price), with darn good range and reasonable versitility... than these are winners. As previously mentioned - solid build!! They are large, and not too pretty - but its something that can be forgiven given the performance.

All this of course, is based upon my limited experience. Again, I do not *own* these speakers.

Member Sales Rating: (40)

I think it's a great price, even at half of retail. Esoteric gear like that tends to hold it's value - I'd price mine around $650, or at least try to. You've got room to get out them, lets say that.

Cheers,
    Russ
    Check your lips at the door woman. Shake your hips like battleships. Yeah, all the white girls trip when I sing at Sunday service.

Quote Originally Posted by RuSsMaN
    I think it's a great price, even at half of retail. Esoteric gear like that tends to hold it's value - I'd price mine around $650, or at least try to. You've got room to get out them, lets say that.

Cheers,
    Russ
    Yeah Russman, i think i better snag these Speakers! the Guy lives northern Va about an hour away and i just Pmed him telling him that i would like to drive down there this weekend and pick them up.thanks....WCW III

Thread Information