Free Shipping on All Orders 1-866-764-1801

Vist our Online Store
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Raw Eggs

Member Sales Rating: (0)

Default Raw Eggs

I workout 5 days a week and am 'bulking' at the moment. I was wondering what everyone thought about drinking raw eggs. I usually blend one or two with my Protein Shake (Bananas, Milk, Whey Protein) everyday.

Member Sales Rating: (17)

North Victoria Gardens, Altacucawanda, California

In today's world, I would not. I used to do that a couple decade ago. Now, the most I do is sunny side up, kinda half-cooked.
    I am sorry, I have no opinion on the matter. I am sure you do. So, don't mind me, I just want to talk audio and pie.

Member Sales Rating: (7)

1. JM Labs Electra 920.1 and CC30; MB Quart Vera Sub; Pioneer SC-57; Squeezebox Touch; Panasonic BDT-500 Blu-Ray; Samsung 52" LCD; FIOS; PS Audio Power Plant Premier; MIT S3 cables
    2. Polk SDA-SRS 2.3TL; Sonic Frontiers Line 3 SE; Classe Model 25; Marantz SA8004; Acoustech PH1P; Squeezebox Touch; Music Hall MMF7; PS Audio P1000; MIT S2 cables
    3. Polk SDA 2A; Parasound Halo JC-2 and A21; Musical Fidelity X-DAC; Squeezebox Touch; PS Audio 4.7; MIT S1 cables

Member Sales Rating: (14)

A fun mix of salmonella and just plain disgusting. Doesn't sound good to me.

There's plenty of better and healthier ways to get protein, my friend.
    If you will it, dude, it is no dream.

Member Sales Rating: (0)

Well, ive been doign this for the past few years during bulking phases and it hasnt hurt me. Plus I've read that salmonela is very rare. The odds of getting salmonela from raw eggs are less than those of getting struck by lightning.

Member Sales Rating: (2)

Isn't it more efficient to have more protein shake mix and cut out the eggs?

Member Sales Rating: (2)

Quote Originally Posted by PolkThug
    Isn't it more efficient to have more protein shake mix and cut out the eggs?
    Right on.

There are also 'All Natural' protien mixes that don't have all of the chemical additives if that's of concern. The egg thing died a long time ago and there are much better and healthier options. Why not just bake the eggs if that's what you really want to have?

Thread Information