Free Shipping on All Orders 1-866-764-1801

Vist our Online Store

Member Sales Rating: (12)

Default Interesting Ebay listings...Tube Gear?

Seems this fellow has a bunch of electronics piled up and is interested in getting rid of a lot of it. Seems to be real flexible with his SBO pricing from what I read. The link is to one of his listings but check his other items for sale, looks like some tube gear and old speakers. Some of his auctions are under construction.

For all I know it may be a bunch of junk, but he might have something good buried somewhere in the house, might be worth an inquiry.

[QUOTE]45 years+ in this hobby. And take the past several years of retirement and the results is I have stuff everywhere. Too much, ..can't keep everything. Offering some fun-neat-low priced items, gear, projects and parts... Plus parts of my long time collection. [/QUOTE] [URL=http://cgi.ebay.com/RARE-Parasound-Receiver-Fine-Sound-Performance-Looks_W0QQitemZ5858822841QQcategoryZ3279QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem]link[/URL]

Member Sales Rating: (5)

Default Beware

This is a scam read the whole thing,if you bid before item is posted in blue you will receive a cheap alarm clock :eek:
    JT

Member Sales Rating: (12)

Yeah that link was one of the under construction auctions, he does have some actual working auctions up and running, and decent feedback. Not sure about a true scam, he might just be a little on the goofy side or something.

G

Member Sales Rating: (28)

I've been watching this guy's auctions for the last few months. He's legit, but he often overprices his gear and has to list it several times, lowering his prices slowly, before they sell. I don't understand why he puts up the listing and then completes it later. Maybe he has preferred ending times (like Sunday evening) and likes to start the listing to match that.

Old School
    Member Sales Rating: (1)

^ I think it's called "marketing". Building a little anticipation... Unusual approach to be sure.

I had seen his KLH 6 listing. Interesting thing in it was that he actually invites offers while conducting an auction. I did not think ebay would allow that.
    More later,
    Tour...
    Vox Copuli
    Better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt. - Old English Proverb

"It's easy to get lost in price vs performance vs ego vs illusion." - doro
    "There is a certain entertainment value in ripping the occaisonal (sic) buttmunch..." - TroyD
    "Death doesn't come with a Uhaul." - Dennis Gardner

Rebuilding Maggie 2-ch & Amazing 2-ch... Building 2-ch "wall"... Figuring out the HT

Thread Information