I have a Polk AMR70 3-piece computer speaker set. I lost the transformer for it, so I am looking for a replacement. I need to find out the size of the plug so I can look for a replacement transformer.
I know the power requirements are 12VAC, 2.5A, but I need the actual size of the plug.