Free Shipping on All Orders 1-866-764-1801

Vist our Online Store
+ Reply to Thread

Member Sales Rating: (0)

Default Who to adopt for the NHL playoffs?

Once again my pathetic team will not be in the playoffs courtesy of the worst ownership in all of sports. Its a good thing home Blackhawk games are blacked out here, their best not to be seen. So I'm in need of adopting a team for the playoffs. My youngest brother is a Red Wings fan and another brother is a Stars fan so I have eliminated them. I'm leaning toward Ottawa right now because they are fun to watch, but I might want to pull for a darkhorse. Any suggestions for which team to pull for as the most exciting couple of months in sports approaches?
    T.V.: Panasonic Plasma TC-P65S2
    DVD Player: Pioneer Elite BDP-95FD Blu-Ray
    Receiver: Pioneer Elite VSX-32
    Fronts: Polk Audio RTi8
    Center: Polk Audio CSi5
    Surrounds: Polk Audio FXi5 x 4
    Subwoofer: Velodyne DLS3750R
    Cables: Straight Wire & Monster

Member Sales Rating: (3)

If you want to feel some real pain, try being a hockey fan in Phoenix!

Seriously though, try catching some of the college regional playoffs this weekend. Always more entertaining than the pros (especially when my home team, the UND Fighting Sioux are in the mix!).

Member Sales Rating: (18)

I say Ottawa...not sure why..........;) :D

Member Sales Rating: (8)

If the Thrashers make it in, pull for them. I know they are on the bubble, but it would be their first playoff trip. Somebody different han the usual suspects.

Wes
    Link: http://polkarmy.com/forums

Panasonic TH-42PHD8UK 42" HDTV | Polk Audio SDA-SRS's (w/RDO's & Vampire Posts) + SVS PC+ 25-31 | AudioQuest Granite (mids) + BWA Silver (highs) | Cary Audio CAD-200 | Signal Cable Silver Resolution XLR's | Wyred 4 Sound STP/SE Pre | Signal Cable Silver Resolution XLR's | Cambridge Audio azur 840C--Wadia 170i + iPod jammed w/ lossless audio--Oppo 970 | Pure|AV PF31d

Member Sales Rating: (0)

Whats the feeling up there in Ottawa Willow? I assume if the Sens don't at least get to the finals fans will think it was a dissappointing season. They have had good regular seasons the last few years but fail to get to the finals. As for Atlanta, I just can't do it. I don't care for any of the new teams. If I were Supreme Ruler of the NHL this is how it would be. Norris Division: CHI, DET, ST.L, DAL, MIN Smythe Division: CGY, COL, EDM, VAN, LA, S.J. Patrick Division: NYR, NYI, PHI, N.J., T.B., Adams Division: OTT, MTL, BUF, BOS, TOR.
    T.V.: Panasonic Plasma TC-P65S2
    DVD Player: Pioneer Elite BDP-95FD Blu-Ray
    Receiver: Pioneer Elite VSX-32
    Fronts: Polk Audio RTi8
    Center: Polk Audio CSi5
    Surrounds: Polk Audio FXi5 x 4
    Subwoofer: Velodyne DLS3750R
    Cables: Straight Wire & Monster

Member Sales Rating: (1)

Finally Washington, DC - Well... Virginia really

Quote Originally Posted by szhleppy
    If you want to feel some real pain, try being a hockey fan in Phoenix!

Seriously though, try catching some of the college regional playoffs this weekend. Always more entertaining than the pros (especially when my home team, the UND Fighting Sioux are in the mix!).
    Oh yeah - try the Caps ... at least Ovechkin is exciting to watch
    Home Theater = Harman Kardon AVR 20II Receiver, Audire Model 1 100wpc Stereo Amplifier, Toshiba Progressive Scan DVD Player, Carver C-9 Sonic Holography Generator, Technics 5 Disc CD Player
    Speakers = Front: Polk Audio SDA2bs, Rear: Polk Audio Monitor 5b's, Center: Polk Audio CSi3, Subwoofer: 160wpc DVC BIC 10" Negotiating with the Mrs. for a 62" Wide Screen... :D

Member Sales Rating: (1)

Blues! Oh, wait.....

Thread Information