Finally got finished my total remodeling project due to the size of the 2.1,s. Extended the wall that they sit against by 15" more and wired up 2 dedicated circuits so each amp has it's own line. I have them bi-amped now with an adcom gfa 555 running the bottoms and a proton d1200 running the tops. I didn't think that these big polks could possibly sound any better than when I had them running only on the the adcom but they really came alive now after the bi-amp. I'm relistening now to most of my familiar recordings as I can hear things now that I didn't know where there before. Next step is to make a bass brace. I can't imagine this helping out anymore and I hate to attach a turnbuckle to my new wall but I'm going to give this a shot to. Been a long week getting this total new set up completed just for these monsters but after hearing the way it sounds now it was worth every bit of aggravation.