Free Shipping on All Orders 1-866-764-1801

Vist our Online Store
+ Reply to Thread
Page 243 of 286 FirstFirst ... 143 193 233 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 253 ... LastLast
Results 7,261 to 7,290 of 8554

Member Sales Rating: (8)

Quote Originally Posted by pepster View Post
    I wouldn't sign any papers or anything Mike.
    Not yet!
    Hehe. Nice pics, but a couple of them are too small... There is a minimum image size requirement for PIE photos... Don't make me send the cops after you...

Attachment 86530
    Last edited by Rick88; 06-21-2013 at 07:40 AM.
    "Life is one grand, sweet song, so start the music." ~ Ronald Reagan

"I love songs about horses, railroads, land, Judgment Day, family, hard times, whiskey, courtship, marriage, adultery, separation, murder, war, prison, rambling, damnation, home, salvation, death, pride, humor, piety, rebellion, patriotism, larceny, determination, tragedy, rowdiness, heartbreak and love. And Mother. And God." ~ Johnny Cash

"I love songs about horses, railroads, land, Judgment Day, family, hard times, whiskey, courtship, marriage, adultery, separation, murder, war, prison, rambling, damnation, home, salvation, death, pride, humor, piety, rebellion, patriotism, larceny, determination, tragedy, rowdiness, heartbreak and love. And Mother. And God." ~ Johnny Cash

I thought I'd post of pic of the guy behind all those PIE photos...

A friend of mine on another forum recently expressed how much he liked a music themed wall plaque he saw in one of the pics I posted, so I surprised him by sending him one. I told him it was a gift, and that I didn't want or expect anything in return. He didn't listen, and I got this Fender t-shirt in the mail yesterday. He's a cool dude, and a real musician and not a wannabe like me. He's even friends with Brian May of Queen...

Attachment 86539

Member Sales Rating: (1)

Uncle Phil????? What the hell are you doing on the Polk forum? lol
    --Gary--

Quote Originally Posted by halo71 View Post
    Uncle Phil????? What the hell are you doing on the Polk forum? lol
    What, do you have an uncle Phil that I look like? At least you didn't say Doctor Phil...lol.....

Member Sales Rating: (2)

Quote Originally Posted by Rick88 View Post

A friend of mine on another forum recently expressed how much he liked a music themed wall plaque he saw in one of the pics I posted, so I surprised him by sending him one. I told him it was a gift, and that I didn't want or expect anything in return. He didn't listen, and I got this Fender t-shirt in the mail yesterday. He's a cool dude, and a real musician and not a wannabe like me. He's even friends with Brian May of Queen...

Attachment 86539
    That's Dr. Brian May (PhD, Astrophysics)... which I think is actually even cooler than his guitar prowess (and he is a fine rock guitarist).

;-)
    all the best,
    mrh

Member Sales Rating: (0)

Quote Originally Posted by mhardy6647 View Post
    That's Dr. Brian May (PhD, Astrophysics)... which I think is actually even cooler than his guitar prowess...
    Yes. +7.95873

Quote Originally Posted by halo71 View Post
    Nice! Now all you have to do is see if Mark (mhardy) will give ya some of those Polk seeds to plant!
    The picture that came to mind was of the Matrix and the "fields" being tended by the long legged sucky things. Imagine if all of those were SDA's LOL. Thats what I picture Mhardys back yard looks like HAHA.

Name:  0614131431.jpg
Views: 497
Size:  207.1 KB In the back 40...
    Sda2.3 (Tweets, Spikes)
    Sda1C (Tweets, Sonicaps, Mills, Boards, Spikes, Rings, Dynamat)
    Rta11T (Tweets, Sonicaps, Mills, Spikes, Rings, Dynamat)
    5jr+ (Tweets, Spikes)
    CS350ls (Sonicap, Spikes)
    12" DXi x 2 (Dayton Plate. Slot ported Custom boxes)

Sunfire TGP3, Sunfire SIG 425x5, Oppo BDP-93, Belkin PF60, Sony PS3 Slim 320 gig, Technics SL-1360
    DH Labs Prostudio XLR-Toslink-Hdmi,Peps for the Oppo, amp, pre and subs)

Audiophile
    Member Sales Rating: (30)

Name:  GOBwithaJOB.JPG
Views: 486
Size:  27.0 KB

Oops, these last three posts were in the wrong thread... My apologies, y'all... I've had several beers this absolutely gorgeous first day of summer here in upstate NY...

Member Sales Rating: (16)

Oops, these last three posts were in the wrong thread... My apologies, y'all... I've had several beers this absolutely gorgeous first day of summer here in upstate NY...
    They still qualify as pictures.....

H9: If you don't trust what you are hearing, then maybe you need to be less invested in a hobby which all the pleasure comes from listening to music.

Yes. At least he didn't accidentally post nude pictures of himself.

Mike, I will try my best to live up to your high standards...
    You're doing fine, young padawan.

This is what I get to wake up to every morning. It's rough, but someone has to do it.

Name:  485318_4564007590662_1865802497_n.jpg
Views: 558
Size:  112.1 KB

That's it !!

Next flight out to come and slap you upside your head.

Attachment 86539
    Is that a CR-840 behind you, Rick? Got one in my bedroom powering a pair of TL2s. Awesome little rig.

Quote Originally Posted by Keiko View Post
    Is that a CR-840 behind you, Rick? Got one in my bedroom powering a pair of TL2s. Awesome little rig.
    Mike, it's a CR-1040... I recently "stole" it on Craigslist... It was a one owner unit since purchased in April of 1979... It had spent its entire life in an enclosed cabinet, until I grabbed it a few months ago... It is in extremely minty condition, and came complete with the original owners manual, product brochure, warranty card, and even the receipt... The only thing from making it a perfect example is that I did not get the box... Regardless, it is by far the best audio score I've ever made...

Attachment 86563
    Last edited by Rick88; 06-22-2013 at 01:02 AM.

Member Sales Rating: (26)

In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence.

"The best way to enjoy digital music reproduction is to never listen to good analogue reproduction". - Kenneth Swauger

Member Sales Rating: (2)

I don't see any scantily clad females in the previous post - must've been posted to the wrong thread...

;-)

all the best,
    mrh

Hmmm. A DIY turntable built around a B & O 1900 lookalike platter ! Awesome !!

AND it plays 45's ! Stackable ! Double Awesome !!

Summertime in the USA=

Attachment 86606

Member Sales Rating: (26)

I don't see any scantily clad females in the previous post - must've been posted to the wrong thread...
    Hehe, I will make up for that now....

Better?

Tom
    In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence.

"The best way to enjoy digital music reproduction is to never listen to good analogue reproduction". - Kenneth Swauger

Name:  sentinel1.jpg
Views: 365
Size:  87.9 KB
    I refuse to argue with idiots, because people can't tell the DIFFERENCE!

Member Sales Rating: (6)

Name:  021.jpg
Views: 325
Size:  505.6 KB

Thread Information