Free Shipping on All Orders 1-866-764-1801

Vist our Online Store
+ Reply to Thread
Page 201 of 286 FirstFirst ... 101 151 191 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 211 251 ... LastLast
Results 6,001 to 6,030 of 8551

Member Sales Rating: (0)

Quote Originally Posted by exalted512 View Post
    Cracked his femoral head in half, dislocated both his legs from his hips. :(
    -Cody
    Ouch, speedy recovery to your friend. Has he considered having the photo framed?

Member Sales Rating: (1)

I'd have it on a poster in my work office / living room / home office / local theater...haha
    -Cody
    Music is like candy, you have to get rid of the rappers to enjoy it

Audiophile
    Member Sales Rating: (30)

Name:  i-was-born-this-way-good-luck-with-that.jpg
Views: 733
Size:  86.0 KB

Audiophile

Name:  when-life-gives-you-lemonade-make-lemons.jpg
Views: 693
Size:  37.9 KB

Audiophile

Name:  remember-when-black-friday-started-on-friday-meme.jpg
Views: 766
Size:  65.1 KB

Member Sales Rating: (8)

"Life is one grand, sweet song, so start the music." ~ Ronald Reagan

"I love songs about horses, railroads, land, Judgment Day, family, hard times, whiskey, courtship, marriage, adultery, separation, murder, war, prison, rambling, damnation, home, salvation, death, pride, humor, piety, rebellion, patriotism, larceny, determination, tragedy, rowdiness, heartbreak and love. And Mother. And God." ~ Johnny Cash

Audiophile

Name:  burnedresistor.jpg
Views: 618
Size:  14.4 KB

Re-capClick image for larger version

Name:	1211111039.jpg
Views:	122
Size:	20.9 KB
ID:	78005Click image for larger version

Name:	5Kd5Hc5J93I73N23H1c9oc6a851f768dc1e95.jpg
Views:	116
Size:	59.4 KB
ID:	78006Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN0784.jpg
Views:	145
Size:	501.1 KB
ID:	78007
    Last edited by michael1947; 12-06-2012 at 12:30 AM. Reason: DELETE SIGNITURE
    Main Family Room: Sony 46 LCD, Sony Blue Ray, Sony DVD/VCR combo,Onkyo TXNR 708, Parasound 5250,
    Polk SDS-SRS with mods, CSI 5 center + Klipsch SC2, Polk RT2000P rears, Klipsch KG 1.5's sides, Polk Micro Pro 1000, Polk Micro Pro 2000, Polk SW505, Belkin PF60, Signal Cable Classics,Monster IC's, 2 15 amp circuits & 1 20 amp circuit.

Living Room: Belkin PF60, Parasound HCA2200, MIT ProlineEXP balanced IC's,Emotiva XDA-1 DAC/Pre,Emotiva ERC2 transport,MIT AVT2, Polk LSI 9's.

What cables are those ontop of the speakers?

Quote Originally Posted by polkfarmboy View Post
    What cables are those ontop of the speakers?
    What, there were speakers in michaels's post? All I saw were boobs...lol...

"I love songs about horses, railroads, land, Judgment Day, family, hard times, whiskey, courtship, marriage, adultery, separation, murder, war, prison, rambling, damnation, home, salvation, death, pride, humor, piety, rebellion, patriotism, larceny, determination, tragedy, rowdiness, heartbreak and love. And Mother. And God." ~ Johnny Cash

Member Sales Rating: (18)

^ love your picks Rick, but this one is a little off. Right next to her stand a couple dudes with certain body parts next to her head.

There's dudes in that picture?
    -Cody
    Music is like candy, you have to get rid of the rappers to enjoy it

The cable on the right is an Anaconda RCA interconnect with a splitter on the end, may have used it to run into the subs, can't remember, the large hose looking is a bi-wire MIT AVT 3 which I used to bi-wire the CSi5 center but have now replaced....now I remember the bi-wire cable, it was running two Klipsch KG centers but it didn't work out as I had hoped and now use the CSi5 with normal wire. The other cable looks to be an RCA splitter type. This is my main HT rig and I have abandoned the MIT's as I couldn't hear the difference plus very expensive as I have the large SDA's bi-amped, using an EMO XPA-5 with 2 amps for each SDA and 1 for the CSi5. I'm using Signal Cable Classics for the speakers now, much more affordable and it is mostly used for watching Bruce Willis and the boys blowing things up. I'm pretty much finished with this system for now.

Audiophile

Report from the UK:

Name:  Gaby-Scanlon_2362718b.jpg
Views: 569
Size:  40.1 KB

Gaby Scanlon fell ill after drinking a cocktail containing liquid nitrogen earlier this month while celebrating her 18th birthday in a bar in Lancaster.
    The town's MP, Conservative David Morris, has now written to David Cameron, Jeremy Hunt, the Health Secretary, and the Food Standards Agency (FSA) to urge them to ban the sale of beverages containing liquid nitrogen.
    In his letter the MP said that Miss Scanlon's parents would be keen to meet with the Prime Minister.
    He went on: "Gaby is 18 years of age and for her birthday celebrations she and some friends visited a bar in Lancaster. Gaby consumed [a drink] containing liquid nitrogen; this chemical is used as a method to give the impression that smoke is emanating from the drink.
    "Gaby suffered a ruptured stomach and subsequently had her stomach removed and remains in hospital.

"I have been shocked that such a chemical is being added to drinks to be consumed by young people. I therefore, will be commencing a campaign to have drinks containing Liquid Nitrogen banned."
    Mr Morris is also tabling an Early Day Motion, and hopes to raise the issue at Prime Minister's Question Time later this week.
    The use of liquid nitrogen in drinks has become popular in recent months, with bars able to create cocktails which fizz and smoke.
    But if the nitrogen has not burned away fully, it can prove harmful and, as in Miss Scanlon's case, cause serious injury.
    She was taken to the Royal Lancaster Infirmary soon after collapsing at Oscars Wine Bar, and had an emergency operation to have her stomach completely removed. Police said she would have died had she not had such prompt treatment.
    The use of liquid nitrogen in food and drink is not illegal, but the FSA has issued a warning about consuming them.
    It says: "Its extreme cold temperature makes it unsafe for people to drink and eat because the human body is unable to cope with such a cold internal temperature."
    Mr Morris said: "I'm angry one of my constituents has been injured by [it] and that is one too many. I [am asking] MPs to consider banning liquid nitrogen drinks before someone else is injured or even killed."
    The MP said he hoped representatives from all parties will sign his EDM. It reads: "This house notes Gaby Scanlon aged 18 from Heysham drank a cocktail containing liquid nitrogen on 4th October at Oscars Bar in Lancaster: further notes that as a result of the drink she was rushed to hospital and had emergency surgery to remove her stomach: believes that this is evidence that these drinks are dangerous: further believes that the Foods Standards Agency is right to warn the public against liquid nitrogen drinks: and calls on HM Government to ban the sale of drinks containing liquid nitrogen."
    A police investigation into the events at Oscar's wine bar is on-going.

Member Sales Rating: (10)

Halfway to Hana

WaterfallHDR by Shelby Bottemiller, on Flickr

Quote Originally Posted by zingo View Post
    Report from the UK:

[I]Gaby Scanlon fell ill after drinking a cocktail containing liquid nitrogen earlier this month while celebrating her 18th birthday in a bar in Lancaster.
    The town's MP, Conservative David Morris, has now written to David Cameron, Jeremy Hunt, the Health Secretary, and the Food Standards Agency (FSA) to urge them to ban the sale of beverages containing liquid nitrogen.
    In his letter the MP said that Miss Scanlon's parents would be keen to meet with the Prime Minister.
    He went on: "Gaby is 18 years of age and for her birthday celebrations she and some friends visited a bar in Lancaster. Gaby consumed [a drink] containing liquid nitrogen; this chemical is used as a method to give the impression that smoke is emanating from the drink.
    "Gaby suffered a ruptured stomach and subsequently had her stomach removed and remains in hospital.

"I have been shocked that such a chemical is being added to drinks to be consumed by young people. I therefore, will be commencing a campaign to have drinks containing Liquid Nitrogen banned."
    Mr Morris is also tabling an Early Day Motion, and hopes to raise the issue at Prime Minister's Question Time later this week.
    The use of liquid nitrogen in drinks has become popular in recent months, with bars able to create cocktails which fizz and smoke.
    But if the nitrogen has not burned away fully, it can prove harmful and, as in Miss Scanlon's case, cause serious injury.
    She was taken to the Royal Lancaster Infirmary soon after collapsing at Oscars Wine Bar, and had an emergency operation to have her stomach completely removed. ......
    You should post this in the Clubhouse. When you are 18 you should not have to worry about losing your stomach after a drink.

Audiophile

Name:  How+Babby+is+Formed_704c5b_4282056.jpg
Views: 519
Size:  402.6 KB

Audiophile

Name:  Stupidity+TEST_73142c_4283810.jpg
Views: 493
Size:  34.1 KB

My humble setup...

...is no more.

Quote Originally Posted by Rick88 View Post
    her kneez are bustin out:)

Quote Originally Posted by BlueFox View Post
    You should post this in the Clubhouse. When you are 18 you should not have to worry about losing your stomach after a drink.
    she must have drank it way too fast since the LN didnt have a chance to "burn" off
    My entertainment setup:
    Sony XBR9 52"
    C - Polk CS1
    F - 2 Polk Monitor 60's
    S - 2 Polk Monitor 30's
    SB - 2 Polk Monitor 30's
    Sub - Polk PSW111
    Onkyo 605 AVR
    Scientific Atlanta DVR
    Z-Line Vitoria Stand/Mount
    PS3 and Xbox 360

Audiophile

Quote Originally Posted by sda2mike View Post
    her kneez are bustin out:)
    Never noticed...

Last edited by goofyGAguy; 12-07-2012 at 12:54 PM.
    My humble setup...

...is no more.

Quote Originally Posted by zingo View Post
    Ha ha! Love it!!

Member Sales Rating: (10)

Quote Originally Posted by goofyGAguy View Post
    That is funny right there...

AAAGGGHH, why won't the ^%$#@! pic show up?
    Last edited by goofyGAguy; 12-07-2012 at 02:19 PM.
    My humble setup...

...is no more.

At a comfortable distance.... gaining perspective

Name:  frosty moon.jpg
Views: 454
Size:  14.5 KB

My humble setup...

...is no more.

Thread Information