Free Shipping on All Orders 1-866-764-1801

Vist our Online Store
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Need box plans

Member Sales Rating: (0)

Default Need box plans

I need box plans for the momo 12. I have a single 12 and would like to have a box to fit snub againt my back seat.

Also, I need warranty work done to my DX-12's...the coils seperated form the cone:( and they never saw the full RMS power

If I can get the box plans the info on the warranty for the subs, that would be great!

Thanks!

Polk Customer Service

Scotty8,
    Do you want to build a sealed or band pass enclosure for the subs? The recommended sealed volume for the MOMO MM120
    is .88 cubic feet. You can design the shape to be anything that you desire as long as the internal volume is .88 cubic feet. We do have the band pass box plans available on our website.
    Regarding the warranty for the DX subs... Return them to our service department for excahnge. The address is Polk Audio 2550 Britannia Boulevard Suite D San Diego, CA. 92154.
    Include a short note with your name, address, daytime telephone number, description of the problem, along with a copy of your receipt. We recommend shipping them using UPS or FedEx.

Thanks,
    Kim

I wanted to do a sealed box. I can desgin a sealed box with .88 in it, but I can not do one with the back seat angle. I want to run bolts thru it to make sure that it stays onmy trunk if ya get my drift...

I will get the subs off. How long does it generally take for them? What do they do replace them or repair them?

Thread Information