I thought I'd start a new thread for all the pictures and criticisms for the install job.
1. Here's the left over material.
2. There's the amp mounted and all the wiring hooked up. All that's left to do is just reinstall the seats.
3. Not nearly as nice looking or nice feeling an amp as I had thought it'd be.
4. There you can see two scratches (though blurry) that I promptly dug into the side of my new amp. Now I know that the bar that adjusts the seat goes DOWN when you pull on it.
5. There's the distro block mounted and all the speaker wire coming out of the carpet.
6. There's the business end of the amp.
7. That's how we're running the ground. Of course the seat's mounted in there now, but it's still done the same way.
8. A tweeter!
9. I didn't put the little plastic bezel back on the HU when I reinstalled it. I never figured out why the shop put it on there in the first place 'cause it made the dash bow out.
10. All the seats out.
11. There's what you can see of the amp with the seat pushed all the way forward.
12. Can you read those settings?
13. The battery!
14. Inline fuse holder....200amp
15. Power wire zip tied to stuff
16. And there it finally enters the cabin.