Free Shipping on All Orders 1-866-764-1801

Vist our Online Store
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Humor Only

Member Sales Rating: (16)

Default Humor Only

Just for s#!/z & giggles. Nothing political. I just thought it was kinda funny.

Name:  307392_512970102087389_68230036_n.jpg
Views: 165
Size:  61.4 KB

Member Sales Rating: (1)

Not a bad idea Mike, seems like they only work part-time anyway with all the vacations they take. Also seems since most in congress are pretty well off, we can save a buck by converting those sweet pensions to 401k's like normal folks get. Just the tip of the iceberg when it comes to trimming the waste.

Member Sales Rating: (0)

It makes fun of politicians so yes, it's political and it will evoke political responses.

Not a bad idea Mike, seems like they only work part-time anyway with all the vacations they take. Also seems since most in congress are pretty well off, we can save a buck by converting those sweet pensions to 401k's like normal folks get. Just the tip of the iceberg when it comes to trimming the waste.
    See what I mean?
    If you can't hear a difference, don't waste your money.

Member Sales Rating: (1)

Descending toward the moon in the CLEM (Chinese Lunar Excursion Module), looking for Chang'e

Quote Originally Posted by Keiko View Post

Attachment 82178
    Quote Originally Posted by tonyb View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by decal View Post
    It makes fun of politicians so yes, it's political and it will evoke political responses.

See what I mean?
    It does NOT matter, because this is ONE thing, I think we can ALL agree on. If the boys and girls who live off the LARD of the public dole had their jobs on the chopping block all the time, maybe they'd actually do something or at least "agree" about something instead of playing ideological political footsie with each other OVER and OVER and OVER again.

Nice one Mike!

cnh
    Onkyo TX-SR 805 System #1 HT AVR
    Office Two Channel: LSi-7s (Nakamichi CA-5, NAD 214, Pioneer BDP51fd)
    Vintage Polks: Polk Monitor 5As, Monitor 7Bs [HK 730], Monitor 10As [Marantz 2265], SDA-2Bs [Jolida JD-303, Jolida MV-MK4]
    Headphones: HD600, Q701, ATH-M50s etc. Bravo Audio Ocean amp., Onkyo P-304, Adcom GFA-555, Technics Direct Drive TT

Member Sales Rating: (16)

Quote Originally Posted by decal View Post
    Politicians have created it for themselves. Hard to debate that they are not a joke, wouldn't you agree? I lovingly refer to them all as the Insane Clown Posse. All in 'fun' of course.

Thread Information