I have a new VW Golf V GTI 2006 and want to built in some sick sound system (my frist ever).
I have not bought anything yet but my configuration right now would be:
Trunk: 2 x SR104 sealed b/c space is important
Amps: something from carpower
Capacitor: something from carpower
I realized that noboy talks of carpower here at all, but I have only heard good things about their amps in Germany and that they deliver pretty good performance for cheaper money.
1. Can you plase tell me which Carpower amps would be the right choice to go with, if I wanna go with carpower. I think I need two, one for subs and one for mids, right?
2. For the sub amps is digital better than analog??? what are the pros and cons?
3. Would you recommend Polk amps over carpower regarding soundquality?
4. Also please tell me which version of the SR104 to get.
5. Which capacitor should I get from carpower, or is it not nececary or should I get another brand?
Thanks alot for your help in advance!