I'm a (poor) student looking to buy a budget hi-fi rig to mainly listen to music. I plan to buy pieces over time since i can't afford a 1k $can hole in my wallet right now.
Here is my "shopping plan" :
1. I already have a pair of R15 polkaudio bookshelf
2. Buy an NAD C320BEE int. amplifier (or C325BEE if I can find one) (400$)
3. Buy an NAD C521BEE Cd player (300$)
4. Replace my pair of R15 for a pair of RTi4 (400$)
5. Buy a <unknown> subwoofer ?
What do you think? Are they good choices (considering the price range(1k$can overall))? Should I buy the RTi4s before the cdplayer? Do you think the R15 will do the job or a speaker upgrade is preferable? Should i plan to buy a subwoofer?
Things to consider:
Space - I don't have much room for big speakers
Price - Obviously
Type of music I listen - About everything
I can't try before buying since i live in a relatively small town and they don't have what I want in stock :(
anyway, thanks for your answers =)
(Im french, apologies for possible English mistakes)