Free Shipping on All Orders 1-866-764-1801

Vist our Online Store
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: RF 3sixty.1

Member Sales Rating: (0)

Default RF 3sixty.1

I was wondering if anyone has any experience with this unit. I think I saw exalted had purchased a 3sixty.2 but havent really seen or heard anything else about it other than that. I saw it in crutchfield's catalog and raised an eyebrow when I saw it.

I am getting more and more interested in it since I keep having problems with my HU. I took it to Car Toys today and they found that the front channels are getting nowhere close to the power the rears are getting, so theres a reason to send it in to Pioneer. I installed it in the Tacoma and still got the same alternator whine, so hopefully they will find something causing that and end the trouble.

Member Sales Rating: (0)

Pioneers are legendary for noise.

As for the 360.1, its mainly an OEM interface to be used when youre keeping your stock deck. Its tuning features are fairly limited.

The 360.2 is outstanding! It has an unreal EQ for each channel, time alignment (although the increments are too big) and a good crossover.

My only bitch about it is the sub crossover only goes down to 50 Hz, the time alignment increments in .15 ms and only 6 channels out so you can run a 3 way setup.

Still, for a daily driver that wants a lot of tuning features (and has $800 to spare) its a great piece.
    polkaudio sound quality competitor since 2005
    MECA SQ Rookie of the Year 06 ~ MECA State Champ 06,07,08,11 ~ MECA World Finals 2nd place 06,07,08,09
    08 Car Audio Nationals 1st ~ 07 N Georgia Nationals 1st ~ 06 Carl Casper Nationals 1st ~ USACi 05 Southeast AutumnFest 1st

polkaudio SR6500 --- polkaudio MM1040 x2 -- Pioneer P99 -- Rockford Fosgate P1000X5D

Member Sales Rating: (1)

The 360.1 is a stock stereo integration system and not much more than that.

Its designed for vehicles like the new chevy tahoe. Say you have onstar and steering wheel controls. Youre looking at well into $400 for just parts and labor, not including the radio. Enter the 360.1.

It has about the same features you'd find from a $400 radio.

360.2 is its big brother, same thing, a lot more features
    -Cody
    Music is like candy, you have to get rid of the rappers to enjoy it

Thread Information