Free Shipping on All Orders 1-866-764-1801

Vist our Online Store
+ Reply to Thread
Page 44 of 152 FirstFirst ... 34 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 54 94 144 ... LastLast
Results 1,291 to 1,320 of 4551

Member Sales Rating: (2)

Quote Originally Posted by slowpolky View Post
    man i love the sleek sharp looks of that tad 805 and for the price wow wow !!! wonder what kind of setup youd need to pair that up with, wonder how it stacks up with a csi5 .I would love somthin like that for the bedroom, I bought the marantz dvd player and is ariving via fedex this thursday, I got mine for 52 dollars open box with the 3 yr warranty , i cant wait for it to come because my ps3 broke down .I heard that it actualy does a better job than the ps3, back to the 805,,, would it work with any receiver like a 75 watt sony?
    Best bet is to stay away, seems to be a piece of junk. Google for more info.

Member Sales Rating: (4)

Default Tad

Quote Originally Posted by messiah View Post
    Best bet is to stay away, seems to be a piece of junk. Google for more info.
    I like the part on his site where they are proud of "(2) directly wired to binding posts 5-1/2" full range single drivers".

No Thanks!

Banned
    Member Sales Rating: (1)

hey i checked the designers ebay ratings and they have been getting sold fot 79 so it seems like 69 dollars aint that good of a deal. My matantz 4001 got here and thats a sweet deal , i could tie this thing around my wifes anckles and chuck her in the lake and she wouldent resurface to stop me from buying electronics , Its seems built to last and looks way better than the pics of it on onecall , i'm still waiting on the one dollar a pop nanar plugs i got from monoprice

Vienna Acoustics Haydn Grand Cherry with stands. If these go below $600 I'm going to be sick!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=330330419213
    Setup:

2 Channel: Vienna Acoustics Mozart Grand, Dared SL-2000A , B&K ST-202 , DacMagic
    PC: Vienna Acoustics Haydn Grand, Cambridge Azur 640A v2, Polk MicroPro 3000, Audioquest Dragonfly
    Cables: AQ Diamondback, Sidewinder, Kimber 4tc

Member Sales Rating: (0)

Thumbs up GRAB before somebody else does GOOD DEALS AT POLK Ebay

Folks there is only 24 minutes left for couple nice deals on lsi15, M40 ....
    http://stores.shop.ebay.com/Polk-Audio-Direct

Member Sales Rating: (16)

hey i checked the designers ebay ratings and they have been getting sold fot 79 so it seems like 69 dollars aint that good of a deal. My matantz 4001 got here and thats a sweet deal , i could tie this thing around my wifes anckles and chuck her in the lake and she wouldent resurface to stop me from buying electronics , Its seems built to last and looks way better than the pics of it on onecall , i'm still waiting on the one dollar a pop nanar plugs i got from monoprice
    Got my Marantz 4001 dvdp Friday and it's all set-up. Great player for <$100 shipped. Well built and very nice owners manual. Picture quality is great. One slight nit pik is it's a little slow to cue up when you first power it up and put in a disk. Nothing major though.

H9
    "Appreciation of audio is a completely subjective human experience. Measurements can provide a measure of insight, but are no substitute for human judgment. Why are we looking to reduce a subjective experience to objective criteria anyway? The subtleties of music and audio reproduction are for those who appreciate it. Differentiation by numbers is for those who do not".--Nelson Pass

Pass Aleph 30; Eastern Electric Mini Max; Adcom GDA600; MIT S3/Z Pc; SDA 1C; Squeezebox; Tubes add soul!

Member Sales Rating: (6)

Quote Originally Posted by heiney9 View Post
    Got my Marantz 4001 dvdp Friday and it's all set-up. Great player for <$100 shipped. Well built and very nice owners manual. Picture quality is great. One slight nit pik is it's a little slow to cue up when you first power it up and put in a disk. Nothing major though.

H9
    How did ya'll know I needed a new dvd player ??? DAmn ya'll are good.

Great price.More electronic stuff. YEAAAAA......

Thanks

Descending toward the moon in the CLEM (Chinese Lunar Excursion Module), looking for Chang'e

man i love the sleek sharp looks of that tad 805 and for the price wow wow !!! wonder what kind of setup youd need to pair that up with, wonder how it stacks up with a csi5 .I would love somthin like that for the bedroom, I bought the marantz dvd player and is ariving via fedex this thursday, I got mine for 52 dollars open box with the 3 yr warranty , i cant wait for it to come because my ps3 broke down .I heard that it actualy does a better job than the ps3, back to the 805,,, would it work with any receiver like a 75 watt sony?
    I don't doubt that the Marantz is a good unit. But HOW does one do in a PS3? Those units have a decent reliability rating...almost bullet proof compared to their gaming competition?

cnh

Newegg has Polk Audio PSW505B 12" Powered Subwoofer for $249.99 - $30 code HAS523 = $219.99 with free shipping.
    My Home Theater (WIP):
    Panasonic AE900 Projector - 126" screen, XBOX 360, Pioneer BDP-320 Bluray
    Receiver: Denon AVR-1905
    Fronts: RTi6's, Center: CSi5, Surrounds: RTi4, Rears: Denon
    Dual Subs: PSW202, and behind the couch Denon 8"

My showcase link:
    Media Room pics

If anyone was on the wall about the Marantz DV4001, you can now pick it up for $75.00 and free shipping. Good little unit on the cheap. I bought a Marantz DV6600 from here a few months back and it works flawlessly.

http://www.accessories4less.com/make...n-Sale-/1.html

Member Sales Rating: (16)

Quote Originally Posted by BigMac View Post
    If anyone was on the wall about the Marantz DV4001, you can now pick it up for $75.00 and free shipping. Good little unit on the cheap. I bought a Marantz DV6600 from here a few months back and it works flawlessly.

http://www.accessories4less.com/make...n-Sale-/1.html
    Just be aware those are refurbs at Accesssories4less and come with a 1 year warranty. The one I bought at One Call is a factory fresh close-out w 3year warranty.

I have bought from accessories4less in the past and they are great. Just wanted to make those aware of the differences between the (2) Deals of the Day.

H9
    "Appreciation of audio is a completely subjective human experience. Measurements can provide a measure of insight, but are no substitute for human judgment. Why are we looking to reduce a subjective experience to objective criteria anyway? The subtleties of music and audio reproduction are for those who appreciate it. Differentiation by numbers is for those who do not".--Nelson Pass

Pass Aleph 30; Eastern Electric Mini Max; Adcom GDA600; MIT S3/Z Pc; SDA 1C; Squeezebox; Tubes add soul!

Just be aware those are refurbs at Accesssories4less and come with a 1 year warranty. The one I bought at One Call is a factory fresh close-out w 3year warranty.

I have bought from accessories4less in the past and they are great. Just wanted to make those aware of the differences between the (2) Deals of the Day.

H9
    Thanks for pointing that out. Little things like what heiney9 caught that I missed is what makes CP so great and fun. Everyone looking out for each other.:D I agree 100% that they are great to deal with. I originally ordered another Marantz universal player but came upon the DV6600 a few pages later the next morning. I called them as soon as they opened and the lady at customer service switched my order with no hassles. I was expecting her to say no and I would have to go through the whole return thing.

Descending toward the moon in the CLEM (Chinese Lunar Excursion Module), looking for Chang'e

H9
    I've bought a number of items from onecall as well....great packaging...double boxed....factory new warranty....Fedex delivery. Can't say enough about the service. If I didn't already have both a Sony Changer and a PS3 I'd definitely have my eye on that Marantz...but it's overkill for me at the moment. I also have an old Toshiba HD-DVD, I sometimes use as an upconverting DVD player.

cnh

ive used onecall too. yea i thought they were top notch as weell

Banned

Frys(.com) is selling RTi8's for $149 each

Buy them one at a time to potentially save on shipping

Member Sales Rating: (10)

Adcom GFP-750 on the Gon. No affiliation. A very good price for a very good pre.

http://www.audiogon.com/cgi-bin/cls....Adcom-GFP-750-
    Speakers: Polk LSi15
    Pre: Adcom GFP-750 with HT Bypass
    Amp: Pass Labs X-150
    CD/DVD Player: Classe CDP-10
    Interconnects: MIT Shortgun S3 Pro XLR
    Speaker cables: MIT MH-750 bi-wire
    TT:Micro Seiki DD-35
    Cartridge:Denon DL-160
    Phono Pre:PS Audio GCPH

Banned

-thats an awesome deal on the rti8's and dude if your thinking about buying the marantz ,i say buy it just for the fact that you can upsample cd to 4 times the resolution , i got mine on last thursday open box and i havent heard clarity from cd like this before, way better than ps3 xbox369 and my awia multi cd changer

Member Sales Rating: (47)

since there is a decent Dodd following here,, and the "coolness" factor is waay up there with these,,no afil

http://www.audiocircle.com/index.php...928.0;topicsee
    JC approves....he told me so. (F-1 nut)

Member Sales Rating: (45)

This is the video deal of the day...no affil, any of you guys want to go Hi-Def on the cheap...you can not beat this one:
    http://www.vanns.com/shop/servlet/it...2909_463814752
    Romans 1:16

How about a new Tascam CD player for $.01?

http://www.jr.com/bass-trainer---por...TAS_CDBTIMKII/

Valid as of this post.

Banned

i cant stop laughin at the price of that , thats amazing , how do you guys find this sh*t

i cant stop laughin at the price of that , thats amazing , how do you guys find this sh*t
    Don't know about anybody else....but I am poor....and cheap :D

Btw, Tascam CD player now sold out.

Audiophile
    Member Sales Rating: (30)

I could afford that one! :p

Audiophile

Could be a deal:

Giant 50+ Piece Audio Lot - $600

http://seattle.craigslist.org/est/ele/1211383678.html

Quote Originally Posted by Danny Tse View Post
    How about a new Tascam CD player for $.01?

http://www.jr.com/bass-trainer---por...TAS_CDBTIMKII/

Valid as of this post.
    Just for the record, despite the fact that the Tascam CD player was "in stock" at the time of me placing the order, J&R called me Friday morning and told me they've ran out of players.

Audiophile

Quote Originally Posted by Danny Tse View Post
    Just for the record, despite the fact that the Tascam CD player was "in stock" at the time of me placing the order, J&R called me Friday morning and told me they've ran out of players.
    Imagine that...

Member Sales Rating: (15)

Quote Originally Posted by zingo View Post
    Could be a deal:

Giant 50+ Piece Audio Lot - $600

http://seattle.craigslist.org/est/ele/1211383678.html

I wish i was in that area.... i would have picked it up just to play.

Dynaco Pat 4 in there. Neat unit. :)
    I don't read the newsssspaperssss because dey aaaallllllllll...... have ugly print.

Member Sales Rating: (15)

I don't read the newsssspaperssss because dey aaaallllllllll...... have ugly print.

If anyone is looking for a stellar, solidly built DVDp w/HDMI (no Blu Ray) here's a nice deal from One Call. I just bought one of these and they get stellar reviews all over the net. Finally a decently priced DVDp that is built like it's meant to last, not like the elcheapo's that can be blown away by a slight breeze. 3yr manufacturer warranty. Weighs in at a hefty 8.5lbs.

http://www.onecall.com/productdetails.aspx?id=34670

H9
    Damn you heiney9! That's over 300.00 you have cost me in this crazy hobby!:D By the way, the Nak CA-5 is great!

Quote Originally Posted by dudeinaroom View Post
    AMC 2100 at that price some one should buy me one just for posting this, J/K. If I had the money I'd be all over it

They also have an AMC tube hybrid amp for under $500
    How good are these? I have a friend with two I bet I can get cheap....
    Main Surround -
    Epson 8350 Projector/ Elite Screens 120" / Pioneer Elite SC-35 / Sunfire Signature / Focal Chorus 716s / Focal Chorus CC / Polk MC80 / Polk PSW150 sub

Bedroom - Sharp Aquos 70" 650 / Pioneer SC-1222k / Polk RT-55 / Polk CS-250

Den - Rotel RSP-1068 / Threshold CAS-2 / Boston VR-M60 / BDP-05FD

Thread Information