Free Shipping on All Orders 1-866-764-1801

Vist our Online Store
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Suburban Elbow.

Member Sales Rating: (0)

Exclamation Suburban Elbow.

I don't mean to sound preachy..but lots of us lose out sight of how good we've got it. I was in a local mall and I saw this very normal looking, averaged sized 15 year old white kid. From all outward appearances he appeared normal. No physical problems were in view. That was until he took his first step. I swear to you guys..one of his legs had to be at least 20 pounds heavier than the other!!! That's a guess judging by his pronounced limp. You'd think his parents, instead of sinking hundreds of dollars in his tommy hilfiger gear and his brand spanking new nikes, would buy this poor, challenged kid a damn leg brace!! A travesty I tell you. The worst thing is that this is a recurring trend. I find it common among the inhabitants of suburbs. Perhaps it's got something to do with too many power lines or..well, who knows. Anyway, just thought I'd bring this horrible and abundant condition into view. Someone had to do it.
    Two Channel Main
    Receiver - VSX-54TX
    Mains - Csi40's
    Sub - Spiked Velodyne Cht-8 On Spiked Landscaping Stones

"If you could put speakers in a needle, I'd never see him again..." - My Girlfriend

Member Sales Rating: (3)

Thats the way all 15 year old kids who wear Tommy Hilfiger and Nikes walk.

It's the "I'm a cool MoFo" walk!

You have no idea how much I want to walk up behind them and put my cool MoFo foot straight up their A** and tell them to walk like a normal human being! :supermad:
    I'm not saying she's a slut, but if her vagina had a password...it would be password.

Unfortunately, it's not just 15 year olds..they range from 8 to 25 or so. In todays world, it's image, not substance that matters. And rap music is making a literal killing off of this sensationalism. "Buckwheats.....all of em." -Things to do in denver when you're dead.
    Two Channel Main
    Receiver - VSX-54TX
    Mains - Csi40's

"If you could put speakers in a needle, I'd never see him again..." - My Girlfriend

Member Sales Rating: (13)

That's rap NOISE and it's got nothing to do with music. Does anyone really think that in 30 years they will be playing that s**t on the oldies stations. Do any stations play disco.....no way. Good music is just that and that other crap gets buried like all crap should. You call them "Buckwheats"...well around here we call them wiggers and that's nothing to be proud of. They're all going to have some serious back problems as they age.
    'Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."

Default ...

lol u took the words right out of my mouth although...i have no problems with rap music...lol!!! i think eminem and a bunch of other rappers are awesome...although some of the music is trash...i prefer alternative or rock...
    Damn you all, damn you all to hell.......
    I promised myself
    No more speakers. None. Nada. And then you posted this!!!!
    Damn you all! - ATC

Spaceman Spiff
    Member Sales Rating: (22)

Let's hear if for the Beastie Boys...

Brass Monkey - that funky Monkey
    Brass Monkey - junkie
    That funky Monkey...

Peace Out~:D
    Last edited by Ron-P; 08-23-2002 at 10:15 AM.
    If...
    Ron dislikes a film = go out and buy it.
    Ron loves a film = don't even rent.

meestercleef

back in my day, we rebelled in sensible ways, like taking all kinds of drugs. or so i heard. i can't really remember.

Well, I think we can all relate on how music has an influence on our personalities, style, and beliefs. Unfortunately, some people cannot make the seperation of "music life" and "real life". The same goes for cartoons or movies.
    LSi 9/C/FX
    Arcam AVR-200

I call those wastes of perfectly good white boys wiggers too.
    Buckwheat is a term for when you fire a gun directly up someone's ass..and they die a slow, horrible death.
    If you want good rap, Dr. Octagon or Kool Keith *both the same guy* will do the trick.
    Two Channel Main
    Receiver - VSX-54TX
    Mains - Csi40's

Remember when Beavis and Butthead got beaten about the head and shoulders for the kid who set his house on fire because of the clever lawyer idea? *FIRE!..FIRE!..FIRE!..heh heheh* Well, what about that six foot tall thirteen years old who beat that poor girl to death *and didn't stop the beating after she went limp* with actual wrestling moves? Did you see the WWF change a single bit? Hell no, they just got worse.
    Can you say hypocritical?

"I did it like this...I did it like that...I did it with a whiffle ball bat yo!"
    The beasties are classic.
    Two Channel Main
    Receiver - VSX-54TX
    Mains - Csi40's

Thread Information