Free Shipping on All Orders 1-866-764-1801

Vist our Online Store
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: box for GNX124

warwagon

Default box for GNX124

i am looking for plans for a pair of GNX124 to go in the back of a 90 4runner. Any help please

Polk Customer Service
    Member Sales Rating: (0)

If you are looking for a vehicle specific sub enclosure, then try the guys at "The Wood Shop". These guys are based out of Marshall Texas. Their toll free unmber is 888-227-5623.
    They offer many different types and styles of enclosures along with the choice of several different colors. Another option is to look at the prefab enclosures from SubZone. Their web address is
    ( www.subzoneusa.com ).

Thanks,
    Kim

Polk Customer Service

Here is a design that will make the rear view mirror fall off of the windshield!! If you have any questions about this enclosure, give us a call at 800-377-7655 between the hours of 9 am to 6 pm Eastern time and we will be glad to help.

Thanks,
    Kim:D
    Attached Files

is there any way to decrease the size of the box and still get decent sound? i want to use this type of box but i'm not sure if i can get that size box through my trunk opening (friggin mustang)...from what i understand, this box give some slammin bass and i wanna have it...but it needs to be in a slightly smaller box...please help...
    Steevo a.k.a. DJ Nostalgia

Thread Information