OK, it seems like every thread like this turns into an LCD vs Plasma debate. As a result you have to sift through 5 pages of responses to try and find any useful info. So please, I am looking at Plasmas.....no LCD comments .... or DLP or whatever ;)
1. Budget of $1500 or less out the door (no sales tax here :D )
2. 42" is fine
3. I am not nor will I ever be into gaming .
4. This will strictly be for watching DVD's and mostly sports on TV. Most likely DirectTV and probably HDTV programming.
5. I don't care if it's the latest model out.
6. I want to hang it on the wall.
I'm looking of course for the best in this price range. I've seen the Panasonic TH-42PX75U for as little as $1265 shipped. Is this one any good?
Thanks for the help!