here are some of the rooms that i liked at the lonestar audio feat.
1) ultrasonic audio racks/clarity cables room, the sound of the marten design speakers driver by art audio 80 watt monoblocks was quite nice and those acrylic amp stands and rack with the blue lights were great. i purchased a 6 ft. power cord ($150) for show special 50% off that sounded real good with my preamp. the clarity people were great, they let me take home a $150 power cord and $500 pair of interconnects saturday to listen to and bring back sunday without paying:)
2) the audio note uk. room (factory assembled) sounded great (expensive) they had a nice looking gigantic audio rack ($6000).
3) the audiokinesis (spelling) room was really good with the jazz modules.
4) audio mirror room with vlad's $12,000 folded horn speakers that he had just finished 4:00 am sat. had GREAT life and energy driven by a 12 watt tube integrated amp he built 20 years ago. i was really interested in his 45 watt set monoblocks that he built at the show saturday night and completed around 1:45 pm sunday, these look and sound great for his asking price of $2100, you can see them at www.audiomirror.com . he took them to the clarity cable room to put them in the system that had the $7000 pr. art audio amps and to my ear there was not a 3x+ difference.
5) the element cable room also had pretty good sound with audio valve tube monoblocks (german) and vs vr4-jr speakers and vincent cdp.
perhaps some others can chime in as i didn't write a lot of this down and am going from memory.