Free Shipping on All Orders 1-866-764-1801

Vist our Online Store
+ Reply to Thread

Member Sales Rating: (14)

Default Denver Bronco's 2-0.....allday

anyone see that game today.......effin great game.San Fran is a tight team....our defence is so good this year.....I'm pumped on the season.............:D
    Dan
    My personal quest is to save to world of bad audio, one thread at a time.

Member Sales Rating: (3)

Default ...and on a sad note!

The 0-2 Ravens are sucking ass BIGTIME!!! I'm trying to remember what it's like for our offense to score points of any kind. After the first quarter of week 1, it was all down hill.

Oh well, school starts for me in a few weeks, so I'll be distracted with plenty of studying! Reading networking books WILL BE more exciting than the Ravens offense!
    I'm not saying she's a slut, but if her vagina had a password...it would be password.

Member Sales Rating: (1)

Kinda takes you back to the days of Tony Banks starting at QB, eh?

Member Sales Rating: (0)

Hey mantis glad to see another Bronco Fan here.

I'm a huge Broncs fan and was surprised at how well they played on defense. I knew their "D" was good but to shut dwon the Rams and the 49er's two weeks in a row is shocking. But now we know what kinda of team we got.

2-0 is a great start of coarse, and things could go sour....but right now this team is definately heading in the right direction!:D
    Sean
    XboxLive--->avelanchefan
    PSN---->Floppa
    http://card.mygamercard.net/avelanchefan.png

Member Sales Rating: (0)

As bad as Baltimore played, I saw no offensive touchdowns by Tampa. I have Baltomore's defense in my fantasy league but they only gave me 3 points. My other defense is Denver so I think I will be playing them from now on.

Member Sales Rating: (14)

Iv'e liked the Bronco's since 1983........Since John Elway stepped on the turf and started tearing it up.

Having Sharpe back is a blessing, he is so good and he belongs here.

The whole T.Davis thing burns me up.I miss him in the game running the yards up on anybody they would play.

Also having Eddie back in the line up brings a big smile to my face.My personal favorite receiver.

The Defence is no joke..where we always lacked for years in the past.It was our offence running up the scrore board that took us to the superbowl all those times.

Well this year is off to a great start and I hope for the best.
    Dan
    My personal quest is to save to world of bad audio, one thread at a time.

Member Sales Rating: (1)

seccond star to the right and strait on to morning

my foot ball team sucks but hopefully they will get it toghtr and beat green bay but ig they dont i hope they loose all their games so some real changes happen but hockey season is perty close so who cares go wings and all my other pro teams suck lions and tigers
    Gonzo's World
    BenQ 8700+
    115in screen
    PS3,X-Box 360 and Wii
    Sunfire Theater Grand III
    ADCOM GFA-7607
    four avalanch 18 subs 26.12l of displacement
    Crown xti 4000

meestercleef

the way things are with the pack so far this yr, cheeseheads can only hope for some 38-31 victories, because the Pack defense is swiss cheese. If the Pack can score some points & not turn it over, there may be some fun, even if we don't have a good yr. the lions may have a shot, even though Jay Leno was making fun of them last nite.

Thread Information