Free Shipping on All Orders 1-866-764-1801

Vist our Online Store
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: sounding off

Member Sales Rating: (0)

What your "friend" did is inexcusable. It's something a 10 year old does to another 10 year old and as a parent if my kid did it I would force him to return it to you "gratis" and apologize. He would lose the $80 and hopefully learn a lesson on how you treat people.

When an adult does this, it says to me he is a pr!#k. He is not your friend. If I had an ebay account I would bid $250 and raise it if need be(hint to anyone who has a fleabay account they can burn). I might even report the unit stolen and tell the police you found it listed on Ebay. He is not your friend so don't worry about burning bridges.

Member Sales Rating: (11)

yes it's been at the $177 for a few days now... i'm sure it will go up in the final couple of hours.

His store is just a front for flipping equipment.. he doesn't keep much of what he gets..

Member Sales Rating: (1)

So what are you going to do Al?
    Sunfire TGP III PrePro, Sunfire Cinema Grand Signature 405wpc 5 ch. Amp, Rotel RCD-1072 CDP, Onkyo TA2600 Tape Deck, Pioneer Elite 47-A DVD, Sony 32" XBR TV, Polk RTA-8T Main Speakers, Boston VR-920 Center Channel, Boston PV-600 Subwoofer, Polk DSW 400 Subwoofer, Polk FXi-3 Surround Speakers

i'm sure i'll confront him.. i think that's the only right thing to do after the auction ends. I'm sure he'll fell bad about it.

As much as revenge sounds like fun.. that's really not me. and what if he found out i was the high bidder on his auction? It would make me just as much of an ass as him.

Quote Originally Posted by danger boy View Post
    i'm sure i'll confront him.. i think that's the only right thing to do after the auction ends. I'm sure he'll fell bad about it.

As much as revenge sounds like fun.. that's really not me. and what if he found out i was the high bidder on his auction? It would make me just as much of an ass as him.
    Ya, SHAME on all you guys. Corrupting Danger Boy! Vengeful monkeys.....:D
    PS3 and HD Front Projection, life is good. Too bad Blu-Ray and the PS3 are already obsolete.....

I'll buy the receiver if you want and will send you to his front door as my pickup agent.................just get it from his hands quickly as I'm sure he will sh*t himself.

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis Gardner View Post
    I'll buy the receiver if you want and will send you to his front door as my pickup agent.................just get it from his hands quickly as I'm sure he will sh*t himself.
    yeah that would be funny..... :D

Member Sales Rating: (25)

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis Gardner View Post
    Fantastic idea!!!!!

If you want to do that and you will let me Join in on the fun I will split the cost with you. I am dead serious it would be poetic justice.

Then if you want we could hold a rafflle for the receiver here for $100.00 more on the item for instance if we get it for $250.00. Sell 70 tickets for $5.00 each and give the profit to Dangerboy

REGARDS SNOW

Member Sales Rating: (26)

Sounds good to me Snow. Poetic justice indeed. I'm in to help as well. LMK.

That's just wrong.
    In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence.

The best way to enjoy digital music reproduction is to never listen to good analogue reproduction.

People have pickup agents? How do i get one of those..... :D
    PS3 and HD Front Projection, life is good. Too bad Blu-Ray and the PS3 are already obsolete.....

Thread Information