I believe this will be a first-look at these speakers, around these parts. Note in the pics below, how these are not like the average bear:
* trapezoidal cabinet design
* note the twin-roll fabric surround on the main driver, in contrast to the ubiquitous rubber surrounds
* the main driver is a 10" dual-concentric with the tweeter horn-loaded into the throat of the woofer (the thing on the top is a super tweeter that only handles signal above 16kHz). All 3 drivers are positionally time-aligned.
* super tweeter thingy on top is carved out of solid metal block
* black velvet covering much of the front surface - this also helps damp reflections from the super tweeter
Current incarnation of the man-cave:
"Oh, so you couldn't afford Bose?"
10" composite fibre Dual-concentric driver with twin-roll fabric surround:
Super Tweeter (w/ grille on):