Free Shipping on All Orders 1-866-764-1801

Vist our Online Store
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: What kind of

Member Sales Rating: (3)

Default What kind of

Goddamn barbaric country are we trying to "liberate"???? Who the f*ck would do this????

http://www.cnn.com/2007/WORLD/meast/...boy/index.html

Obviously we are trying to liberate the people like this boy's family that don't deserve to live in conditions like this, but WTF.....How can anyone see honor in the sh1t these crazy extremists use to perpetuate fear in Iraq???

Sorry, this one just blew me away. I know these stories are a dime a dozen, but this one kicked me in the jimmy hard for some reason...
    Last edited by jflail2; 08-22-2007 at 11:12 AM.

Member Sales Rating: (28)

And how is this related to audio....general interest........jokes.....or babes????

2008 & 2010 Football Pool WINNER
    SOPA

Thank God for different opinions. Imagine the world if we all wanted the same woman

Member Sales Rating: (8)

Quote Originally Posted by HTrookie View Post
    And how is this related to audio....general interest........jokes.....or babes????
    The Clubhouse forum is available for any and all things not audio...with certain restrictions for religion and politics. I guess his post could fall under those categories but it is really about the world and/or the "Human Condition". To each his own. If it is of no interest...no one will respond and it will fade into the depths of the forum. It is about sad, deplorable act...and while not pleasant, it exists and maybe should be brought to light...even here.
    Last edited by shack; 08-22-2007 at 11:09 AM.
    "Just because you’re offended doesn’t mean you’re right." - Ricky Gervais

"For those who believe, no proof is necessary. For those who don't believe, no proof is possible." - Stuart Chase

"Consistency requires you to be as ignorant today as you were a year ago." - Bernard Berenson

Member Sales Rating: (11)

i'm speechless.... how can one human being do that to another? especially a child. Those masked men who did that are not human beings. Why do the most horrific disgusting things come out of Iraq?

Quote Originally Posted by HTrookie View Post
    If need be I can remove it....

This isn't meant to point at a specific religion (although I did say muslim, maybe I should've just said "extremists" in general) or a certain political belief (I think dems and reps are full of sh1t.)

It just struck home with me for some reason. maybe b/c I have a 5 year old nephew. Maybe b/c of the senselessness of it all.

If you want me to remove it I'll be glad to. Now back to your regularly scheduled 1/2 naked chicks, bad jokes and speaker woodies. Carry on...

edit: Removed muslim from the initial post to remove all political or religious references, as per HTrookie's request.

Member Sales Rating: (5)

sad thing is, I'm not surprised. what surprises me is that others are surprised that this is what radical fundamentalist islamic terrorists are capable of. If they can press a button and kill everyone that does not believe there exact belief, they'd do it in a heartbeat.

killing kids aint nothing to them. these are the guys trying to kill us. it so transends the silly politics we worry about on a daily basis. we worry about abortion, healthcare gun control.
    Theater - Polk LSi15, LSiC, LSi9 speaks, DIY Sub (142.5L box, SVS plus driver, 500 Watt plate amp)...Outlaw 990 pre/pro, Carver TFM45, 2 X Outlaw M200 . Rotel RB980 . PS3, Monster 3600 power center

2 Channel -
    Anthem Pre 2l, Jolida JD100 CD player, CAL Sigma DAC, Carver m4.0, Polk LSi9 w external modified Crossovers (thanks Trey!)

Barbaric things happen in all wars. Maybe the story isn't true?

Civilians and children always get the worst in war.

Sad.

Member Sales Rating: (28)

By all means, please proceed.

2008 & 2010 Football Pool WINNER
    SOPA

Thank God for different opinions. Imagine the world if we all wanted the same woman

Thread Information