Free Shipping on All Orders 1-866-764-1801

Vist our Online Store

Member Sales Rating: (55)

Default Teac 2340R Reel to Reel Deck

Offered for sale (pick-up only):

One each ABSOLUTELY mint Teac 2340R discrete 4 channel reel to reel tape recorder. Everything on this gorgeous machine works fine, and there is not a scratch on it. Accessories would include the Teac cloudy plastic cover, owners manual, and din plug. I would love to ship this, but cannot do it for two reasons. It weighs a ton, and I don't have the original box. It won't make the trip. 300 U.S. dollars will get it. If you come over, and I don't think you're a shmuck, the price MIGHT be $250. I said MIGHT.

This is one of three mint tape decks I purchased from a gentleman a couple weeks ago. The others were an Akai 1730DSS discrete 4 channel reel to reel deck, and a Teac A-350 cassette deck. The three were in museum condition. The Akai was not in my home for an hour before it was sold. The Teac A-350 is staying here.

Interested parties can contact me at:

[email]njgrand@bellatlantic.net[/email]

Kindly title your e-mail "Teac Reel to Reel" and I won't think you're a Viagara pusher, or somebody that wants to add a couple inches to Little Willie. Responses here will likely not be seen for weeks or months.

Pickup is in South Jersey, 5 minutes from Exit 5 on the turnpike. Hour and a half from Brooklyn, the worlds capitol.
    Last edited by George Grand; 10-06-2002 at 08:51 AM.

Member Sales Rating: (1)

I just wanted to reply. I Wish I lived closer!
    Make it Funky! :)

Thread Information