Free Shipping on All Orders 1-866-764-1801

Vist our Online Store
+ Reply to Thread
    Jason

Unhappy The stupidest thing happened to my MM120s!

I've had my MM120s for about 2 months now, and loved them until recently! I was just listening to music as usual one night and then my bass was gone! I got home later took them out of the box and the positive terminal connects and the wire leading to the voice coil came appart. Now I have no idea what to do. I didn't buy them from a dealer, I got them online. I am so upset! If someone could help, much would be appreicated. THANKS!

Member Sales Rating: (0)

I'm Sure Polk will undestand what happened!! They are usually really good with getting you a new sub(s)!! The same thing happened to my friend and they hooked him up with 2 two subs. So just send hem a letter or call and explain what happened and i am sure hey will hel you out.

Polk Customer Service
    Member Sales Rating: (0)

Jason,
    Return the woofers to our service department. The address is Polk Audio, 2550 Britannia Boulevard, Suite D, San Diego, CA.
    92154. Include a short note stating the problem, return shipping address ( no P.O. Boxes!! ), daytime telephone number, along with a copy of your receipt. We recommend shipping them using UPS or FedEx.

Thanks,
    Kim

Thread Information