Free Shipping on All Orders 1-866-764-1801

Vist our Online Store
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 30 of 30
  1. #1

    Member Sales Rating: (49)

    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    North of Boston
    Posts
    6,441

    Default So I found out high end audio places are amazing!

    Took a field trip today with Cathy(cfrizz) to Goodwins High End in Waltham, MA and all I have to say is:

    WOW


    Everything from the employees, the selection of equipment, the listening rooms, was just perfect. Finally got to hear my SS/Tube comparison using the same speakers(Dynaudio Focus) and I really prefer the tube. On the other hand, it wasn't 200wpc so it didn't make the cut with Cathy(kidding! :p )

    There was this one pair at the end of gigantic bubbly looking speakers, that we were told were over 500 pounds each......wow, talk about a conversation piece. They were being powered by Boulder 2000 series amps(each more than the cost of my car)......

    All in all, fantastic experience and if you are ever in the Waltham MA area you gotta go check that place out. A top notch business for sure!

    Mark

    Forgot to mention, they used Nordost Blue Heaven flat cables for everything they hooked up, no upgraded power cables(except for 2 I saw), and everything was plugged into regular surge strips.....which I found interesting because of how people push towards power conditioners, etc.
    Last edited by BaggedLancer; 10-20-2007 at 03:16 PM.

  2. #2

    Member Sales Rating: (11)

    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Outside Boston
    Posts
    855

    Default

    Yeah, Awesome place. Will there be a forthcoming review of those Dynaudios with and without tubes?

    Anybody make a purchase? Good stuff!
    2. CH: Rega P3-24, Oppo BDP 95, Rogue Ninety Nine Magnum, Rogue Stereo 90, Tyler Linbrook Sig. Monitors, Audio Art Cables, APC H15

  3. #3

    Member Sales Rating: (3)

    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    MA
    Posts
    2,381

    Default

    Sounds like the place has changed. I visited Goodwins when it was in Harvard Sq in the late 70s. I wanted to replace the arm on my Thorens turntable with a SME. The salesman who was English told me that arm was a POS and told not to buy it. He had one in a box that was partly assemblied and showed me all the faults in 10 seconds and then tossed it back in the box and I'm sure he caused damage. Made me feel like a stupid ass. Never went back.

  4. #4

    Member Sales Rating: (49)

    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    North of Boston
    Posts
    6,441

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by phipiper10 View Post
    Yeah, Awesome place. Will there be a forthcoming review of those Dynaudios with and without tubes?

    Anybody make a purchase? Good stuff!
    No purchases for me or Cathy. Unfortunately I probably couldn't even afford one of the gold plated connectors they use on the ends of the speaker cables at the moment but figured I'd go anyway and check it out.

    I guess you could say Cathy and I had different preferences with the Dynaudio Focus, with hers being the only one that matters since she was the initial one interested in the purchase.

    My statement:

    For a 39 pound tower they sounded amazing on both the SS and Tube amp. The SS was a 250wpc Simaudio Moon W-8($11,750) and the tube was a 50wpc Audio Research VSi55 integrated($3,495).

    In the end, I actual found the tube significantly easier to listen to. The instruments I felt were easier to listen to and everything had a well rounded feel to it. I didn't find myself desiring to reach for the volume knob toward the end of live recordings when the clapping and other sounds came like I did with the SS.

    I really am not qualified to write a review on equipment of this caliber, just stating what I felt when I sat in the chair listening.

  5. #5

    Member Sales Rating: (6)

    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    2,849

    Default

    Sounded like fun...we have ( http://www.centurystereo.com/equipme...ent-audio.html ) a place like that in San Jose back when I lived there. I was a kid at the time, and like you couldnt even afford the speaker connectors. Funny thing is , now that I can afford that stuff I havent gone back ( Order off the internet mostly ) ....I may have to make a trip there now :)

    P.S. You forgot the MOST important thing about your trip...you are supposed to say how nice Cathy looked for her " Field trip " :D

  6. #6

    Member Sales Rating: (49)

    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    North of Boston
    Posts
    6,441

    Default

    I really didn't want to leave the place, the rooms were amazing and there was hundreds of thousands in equipment to play with and listen to.

    But toward the end I got a day ruining phone call.....that I am trying to deal with at the moment.

  7. #7

    Member Sales Rating: (1)

    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Quincy, MA
    Posts
    11,633

    Default My review of of the Dynaudio Focus 220's

    First off I want to give HUGE thank you to Mark for bringing me out to Goodwin's Highend in Waltham! Terrific guy with a very nice car!:D

    Well Mark did a very good job of describing all the equipment that we listened to.

    I was very impressed with the Focus 220's. The fit & finish is excellent & it is a weight that I can handle all by myself (which is critical) The fellow that set everything up for us just picked it up & walked into the room with it.

    Most important factor is with my test cd with my favorite music on it..the tweeters sounded wonderful! nice & clear, & most importantly no sibilance.

    The bass was also very good & present without a sub to back it up.

    After which, I asked the fellow to hook up the Tube integrated. We both could tell the difference in the sound. For me the sound was a little too laid back, the backup singers were a little too recessed. I guess no matter what speakers you have you don't have to worry about any sibilance at all when you use tubes in the system.

    As Mark stated he didn't feel like he had to go reaching for the volume knob when the applause started up to turn it down. I felt and it sounded as if the audience was just applauding to be polite not that they really liked the performance. In a live performance cd, I want to feel & hear a 'you are there' sound no matter where the volume knob is at.

    Well I now have another speaker company to fall back on & be very happy with if I am unable to replace my current speakers with another pair of Polks.

    Mark thanks again for the field trip. It was a whole lot of fun, & I really appreciate your generosity in taking me out there! Good luck with rescuing your school project!

    Cathy
    Sunfire TGP III PrePro, Sunfire Cinema Grand Signature 405wpc 5 ch. Amp, Rotel RCD-1072 CDP, Onkyo TA2600 Tape Deck, Pioneer Elite 47-A DVD, Sony 32" XBR TV, Polk RTA-8T Main Speakers, Boston VR-920 Center Channel, Boston PV-600 Subwoofer, Polk DSW 400 Subwoofer, Polk FXi-3 Surround Speakers

  8. #8

    Member Sales Rating: (49)

    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    North of Boston
    Posts
    6,441

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cfrizz View Post
    First off I want to give HUGE thank you to Mark for bringing me out to Goodwin's Highend in Waltham! Terrific guy with a very nice car!:D

    Well Mark did a very good job of describing all the equipment that we listened to.

    I was very impressed with the Focus 220's. The fit & finish is excellent & it is a weight that I can handle all by myself (which is critical) The fellow that set everything up for us just picked it up & walked into the room with it.

    Most important factor is with my test cd with my favorite music on it..the tweeters sounded wonderful! nice & clear, & most importantly no sibilance.

    The bass was also very good & present without a sub to back it up.

    After which, I asked the fellow to hook up the Tube integrated. We both could tell the difference in the sound. For me the sound was a little too laid back, the backup singers were a little too recessed. I guess no matter what speakers you have you don't have to worry about any sibilance at all when you use tubes in the system.

    As Mark stated he didn't feel like he had to go reaching for the volume knob when the applause started up to turn it down. I felt and it sounded as if the audience was just applauding to be polite not that they really liked the performance. In a live performance cd, I want to feel & hear a 'you are there' sound no matter where the volume knob is at.

    Well I now have another speaker company to fall back on & be very happy with if I am unable to replace my current speakers with another pair of Polks.

    Mark thanks again for the field trip. It was a whole lot of fun, & I really appreciate your generosity in taking me out there! Good luck with rescuing your school project!

    Cathy
    Not a problem, was a pleasure going for the ride.


    As for the school project, it's tanked, the final document we had got hosed when she converted it from .docx to .doc and now our project is nothing but a nice page of letters and symbols......trying to figure out what to do.

  9. #9

    Member Sales Rating: (1)

    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Quincy, MA
    Posts
    11,633

    Default

    OMG! That's horrible. I hope you can get something worked out.
    Sunfire TGP III PrePro, Sunfire Cinema Grand Signature 405wpc 5 ch. Amp, Rotel RCD-1072 CDP, Onkyo TA2600 Tape Deck, Pioneer Elite 47-A DVD, Sony 32" XBR TV, Polk RTA-8T Main Speakers, Boston VR-920 Center Channel, Boston PV-600 Subwoofer, Polk DSW 400 Subwoofer, Polk FXi-3 Surround Speakers

  10. #10

    Member Sales Rating: (43)

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    CT
    Posts
    15,931

    Default

    I wish there was something in FT Lauderdale like that place. All the money, and mega yachts around here, and I have not found anything like that.
    Please. Please contact me a ben62670 @ yahoo.com. Make sure to include who you are, and you are from Polk so I don't delete your email. Also I am now physically unable to work on any projects. If you need help let these guys know. There are many people who will help if you let them know where you are.
    Thanks
    Ben

  11. #11

    Member Sales Rating: (49)

    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    North of Boston
    Posts
    6,441

    Default

    All is well Cathy, project is recovered and submitted safely. :D

  12. #12

    Member Sales Rating: (20)

    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    California Bay Area
    Posts
    5,572

    Default

    I remember my High End Audio Adventure..

    Man It was fun to hear stuff that cost as much as a house and car


    matter of fact the tubes I got there are for sale ...at a huge loss...

    Glad you kids had fun !
    Cary SLP-98L F1 DC Pre Amp (Jag Blue)
    Parasound HCA-3500
    Cary Audio V12 amp (Jag Red)
    Polk Audio Xm Reciever (Autographed by THE MAN Himself)
    Magnum Dynalab MD-102 Analog Tuna
    Jolida JD-100 CDP
    Polk Audio LSi9 Speaks (ebony)
    SVS PC-Ultra Sub
    AQ Bedrock Speaker Cables (Bi-Wired)
    MIT Shotgun S1 I/C`s
    AQ Black Thunder Sub Cables
    PS Audio Plus Power Cords
    Magnum Dynalab ST-2 FM Antenna
    Sanus Cherry wood Speak Stands
    Adona AV45CS3 / 3 Tier Rack (Black /Gold)



  13. #13

    Member Sales Rating: (1)

    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Quincy, MA
    Posts
    11,633

    Thumbs up

    Outstanding!!!! All's well that ends well! I'm happy for you Mark. :)

    Thanks again!:)


    Quote Originally Posted by BaggedLancer View Post
    All is well Cathy, project is recovered and submitted safely. :D
    Sunfire TGP III PrePro, Sunfire Cinema Grand Signature 405wpc 5 ch. Amp, Rotel RCD-1072 CDP, Onkyo TA2600 Tape Deck, Pioneer Elite 47-A DVD, Sony 32" XBR TV, Polk RTA-8T Main Speakers, Boston VR-920 Center Channel, Boston PV-600 Subwoofer, Polk DSW 400 Subwoofer, Polk FXi-3 Surround Speakers

  14. #14

    Member Sales Rating: (20)

    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    California Bay Area
    Posts
    5,572

    Default

    Ms. Frizz...WOW

    I was just reading your sig !

    You got serious girl !!


    Sunfire 405wpc.....
    Cary SLP-98L F1 DC Pre Amp (Jag Blue)
    Parasound HCA-3500
    Cary Audio V12 amp (Jag Red)
    Polk Audio Xm Reciever (Autographed by THE MAN Himself)
    Magnum Dynalab MD-102 Analog Tuna
    Jolida JD-100 CDP
    Polk Audio LSi9 Speaks (ebony)
    SVS PC-Ultra Sub
    AQ Bedrock Speaker Cables (Bi-Wired)
    MIT Shotgun S1 I/C`s
    AQ Black Thunder Sub Cables
    PS Audio Plus Power Cords
    Magnum Dynalab ST-2 FM Antenna
    Sanus Cherry wood Speak Stands
    Adona AV45CS3 / 3 Tier Rack (Black /Gold)



  15. #15

    Member Sales Rating: (1)

    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Quincy, MA
    Posts
    11,633

    Default

    :( I'm sorry you have to sell some of your tubes Robert I know you like them.

    One thing both Mark & I appreciated is that I told the fellow who helped us up front that this was a future planning, contingency planning trip. (I wasn't planning on buying anything.) It didn't make the slightest bit of difference. He was helpful, polite, & very informative. No pressure to buy anything, just a very nice relaxing fun afternoon listening to a pair of speakers.

    Quote Originally Posted by beardog03 View Post
    I remember my High End Audio Adventure..

    Man It was fun to hear stuff that cost as much as a house and car


    matter of fact the tubes I got there are for sale ...at a huge loss...

    Glad you kids had fun !
    Sunfire TGP III PrePro, Sunfire Cinema Grand Signature 405wpc 5 ch. Amp, Rotel RCD-1072 CDP, Onkyo TA2600 Tape Deck, Pioneer Elite 47-A DVD, Sony 32" XBR TV, Polk RTA-8T Main Speakers, Boston VR-920 Center Channel, Boston PV-600 Subwoofer, Polk DSW 400 Subwoofer, Polk FXi-3 Surround Speakers

  16. #16

    Member Sales Rating: (1)

    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Quincy, MA
    Posts
    11,633

    Default

    :D LOL! It was all timing, & luck Robert! Another member here was selling his Sunfire amp. I was just looking for a 200wpc 5 channel amp whose weight I could handle. When he told me how much it weighed I told him SOLD! The extra 200 watts is just a bonus.

    It didn't make my speakers sound any better since the specs rate them only up to 250wpc.

    It's just nice to know that my speakers have all the power they need to perform to their full ability now & in the future.

    That is why I always recommend 200wpc for tower speakers. As far as I'm concerned I'm future proofed as far as power & speakers go.:D

    Quote Originally Posted by beardog03 View Post
    Ms. Frizz...WOW

    I was just reading your sig !

    You got serious girl !!


    Sunfire 405wpc.....
    Sunfire TGP III PrePro, Sunfire Cinema Grand Signature 405wpc 5 ch. Amp, Rotel RCD-1072 CDP, Onkyo TA2600 Tape Deck, Pioneer Elite 47-A DVD, Sony 32" XBR TV, Polk RTA-8T Main Speakers, Boston VR-920 Center Channel, Boston PV-600 Subwoofer, Polk DSW 400 Subwoofer, Polk FXi-3 Surround Speakers

  17. #17

    Member Sales Rating: (20)

    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    California Bay Area
    Posts
    5,572

    Default

    Jesse and I saw some speaks that were the best sounding 30k speaks I have ever heard !!
    Cary SLP-98L F1 DC Pre Amp (Jag Blue)
    Parasound HCA-3500
    Cary Audio V12 amp (Jag Red)
    Polk Audio Xm Reciever (Autographed by THE MAN Himself)
    Magnum Dynalab MD-102 Analog Tuna
    Jolida JD-100 CDP
    Polk Audio LSi9 Speaks (ebony)
    SVS PC-Ultra Sub
    AQ Bedrock Speaker Cables (Bi-Wired)
    MIT Shotgun S1 I/C`s
    AQ Black Thunder Sub Cables
    PS Audio Plus Power Cords
    Magnum Dynalab ST-2 FM Antenna
    Sanus Cherry wood Speak Stands
    Adona AV45CS3 / 3 Tier Rack (Black /Gold)



  18. #18

    Member Sales Rating: (1)

    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Quincy, MA
    Posts
    11,633
    Sunfire TGP III PrePro, Sunfire Cinema Grand Signature 405wpc 5 ch. Amp, Rotel RCD-1072 CDP, Onkyo TA2600 Tape Deck, Pioneer Elite 47-A DVD, Sony 32" XBR TV, Polk RTA-8T Main Speakers, Boston VR-920 Center Channel, Boston PV-600 Subwoofer, Polk DSW 400 Subwoofer, Polk FXi-3 Surround Speakers

  19. #19

    Member Sales Rating: (20)

    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    California Bay Area
    Posts
    5,572

    Default

    ooooh !

    me likey !!
    Cary SLP-98L F1 DC Pre Amp (Jag Blue)
    Parasound HCA-3500
    Cary Audio V12 amp (Jag Red)
    Polk Audio Xm Reciever (Autographed by THE MAN Himself)
    Magnum Dynalab MD-102 Analog Tuna
    Jolida JD-100 CDP
    Polk Audio LSi9 Speaks (ebony)
    SVS PC-Ultra Sub
    AQ Bedrock Speaker Cables (Bi-Wired)
    MIT Shotgun S1 I/C`s
    AQ Black Thunder Sub Cables
    PS Audio Plus Power Cords
    Magnum Dynalab ST-2 FM Antenna
    Sanus Cherry wood Speak Stands
    Adona AV45CS3 / 3 Tier Rack (Black /Gold)



  20. #20

    Member Sales Rating: (49)

    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    North of Boston
    Posts
    6,441

    Default

    Cathy, I just finished looking up that last system we listened to although I couldnt find the speakers but I'm guessing well over the $80,000-$100,000 range

    $33,000 - dCS Scarlatti CD/SACD upscaling transport
    $41,500 - Boulder 2010 preamp
    $79,000/pair - Boulder 2050 monoblocks
    same Nordost Blue Heaven cable as every other setup

  21. #21

    Member Sales Rating: (1)

    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Quincy, MA
    Posts
    11,633

    Default

    OMG! where is a fainting icon when you need one?
    Sunfire TGP III PrePro, Sunfire Cinema Grand Signature 405wpc 5 ch. Amp, Rotel RCD-1072 CDP, Onkyo TA2600 Tape Deck, Pioneer Elite 47-A DVD, Sony 32" XBR TV, Polk RTA-8T Main Speakers, Boston VR-920 Center Channel, Boston PV-600 Subwoofer, Polk DSW 400 Subwoofer, Polk FXi-3 Surround Speakers

  22. #22

    Member Sales Rating: (49)

    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    North of Boston
    Posts
    6,441

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cfrizz View Post
    OMG! where is a fainting icon when you need one?
    Yea, i was thinking the same thing.........I told you that last system looked REALLY expensive haha

  23. #23

    Member Sales Rating: (20)

    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    California Bay Area
    Posts
    5,572

    Default

    gotta love it !

    aint it nice to be able to spend the afternoon enjoying nice toys ?!!
    Cary SLP-98L F1 DC Pre Amp (Jag Blue)
    Parasound HCA-3500
    Cary Audio V12 amp (Jag Red)
    Polk Audio Xm Reciever (Autographed by THE MAN Himself)
    Magnum Dynalab MD-102 Analog Tuna
    Jolida JD-100 CDP
    Polk Audio LSi9 Speaks (ebony)
    SVS PC-Ultra Sub
    AQ Bedrock Speaker Cables (Bi-Wired)
    MIT Shotgun S1 I/C`s
    AQ Black Thunder Sub Cables
    PS Audio Plus Power Cords
    Magnum Dynalab ST-2 FM Antenna
    Sanus Cherry wood Speak Stands
    Adona AV45CS3 / 3 Tier Rack (Black /Gold)



  24. #24

    Member Sales Rating: (49)

    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    North of Boston
    Posts
    6,441

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by beardog03 View Post
    gotta love it !

    aint it nice to be able to spend the afternoon enjoying nice toys ?!!
    Yea, i would gladly have spent longer had it not been for that phone call!

  25. #25

    Member Sales Rating: (20)

    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    California Bay Area
    Posts
    5,572

    Default

    glad it all worked out though...
    Cary SLP-98L F1 DC Pre Amp (Jag Blue)
    Parasound HCA-3500
    Cary Audio V12 amp (Jag Red)
    Polk Audio Xm Reciever (Autographed by THE MAN Himself)
    Magnum Dynalab MD-102 Analog Tuna
    Jolida JD-100 CDP
    Polk Audio LSi9 Speaks (ebony)
    SVS PC-Ultra Sub
    AQ Bedrock Speaker Cables (Bi-Wired)
    MIT Shotgun S1 I/C`s
    AQ Black Thunder Sub Cables
    PS Audio Plus Power Cords
    Magnum Dynalab ST-2 FM Antenna
    Sanus Cherry wood Speak Stands
    Adona AV45CS3 / 3 Tier Rack (Black /Gold)



  26. #26

    Member Sales Rating: (25)

    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    3,978

    Default

    Glad you guys had a great time :). Its amazing how a single hi end component can cost more than most of our complete systems lol.

    I do have a question for one or both of you though. I seen an item on audiogon that I am interested in and if I purchase it, are either one of you willing to make a trip back there to pick up and ship to me?

    They probally know how to pack, but I know I would feel more comfortable having either one of you do this. knowing as a fellow audiophile that you know how it would feel to get a new toy that is poorly packed and broken.

    I would be willing to compensate for gas time packing materials etc. I dont expect either one of you to do this for me, but it would make a great excuse to go back look and listen to other items.

    Of course I would expect that if one of you does this that you try this out in your system for comparison purposes :D first before shipping.

    Plus this would be a great reason for a second date with the lovely C Frizz if you went together again. :p;):)


    REGARDS SNOW

  27. #27

    Member Sales Rating: (27)

    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    20,951

    Default

    When you guys get really bored

    I think the store is Innovative Audio ---

    Its Manhatten, NYC

    They have a room, JUST THE ROOM that cost 500,000 dollars...

    The system in that room, cost more than the room itself

    Now that room, was something to witness and listen to...

    Glad to hear you guys got your ears on some high end stuff, it makes things interesting..

    But just imagine how much more is out there, there are speakers that cost as much as the entire system you just listened to...

    Pretty crazy stuff...
    www.Vr3Mods.com ///// www.Version3Audio.com

    "No, that's silly talk. Dude, you can't possibly be this audio dumb so quit the act." - Doro

  28. #28

    Member Sales Rating: (4)

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    6,974

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vr3MxStyler2k3 View Post
    When you guys get really bored

    I think the store is Innovative Audio ---

    Its Manhatten, NYC

    They have a room, JUST THE ROOM that cost 500,000 dollars...

    The system in that room, cost more than the room itself

    Now that room, was something to witness and listen to...

    Glad to hear you guys got your ears on some high end stuff, it makes things interesting..

    But just imagine how much more is out there, there are speakers that cost as much as the entire system you just listened to...

    Pretty crazy stuff...
    I've got to see this, and I live like 20min. away from this place...
    polkaudio RT35 Bookshelves
    polkaudio 255c-RT Inwalls
    polkaudio DSWPro550WI
    polkaudio XRT12 XM Tuner
    polkaudio RM6750 5.1

    Front projection, 2 channel, car audio... life is good!

  29. #29

    Member Sales Rating: (49)

    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    North of Boston
    Posts
    6,441

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by snow View Post
    Glad you guys had a great time :). Its amazing how a single hi end component can cost more than most of our complete systems lol.

    I do have a question for one or both of you though. I seen an item on audiogon that I am interested in and if I purchase it, are either one of you willing to make a trip back there to pick up and ship to me?

    They probally know how to pack, but I know I would feel more comfortable having either one of you do this. knowing as a fellow audiophile that you know how it would feel to get a new toy that is poorly packed and broken.

    I would be willing to compensate for gas time packing materials etc. I dont expect either one of you to do this for me, but it would make a great excuse to go back look and listen to other items.

    Of course I would expect that if one of you does this that you try this out in your system for comparison purposes :D first before shipping.

    Plus this would be a great reason for a second date with the lovely C Frizz if you went together again. :p;):)


    REGARDS SNOW

    Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaa at the last line.

    Since I have the car I can take care of this for you. And do you want them to pack it and me to verify their packing or do you just want me to pack it all together?

    Since it is from Goodwins I would rather have them verify and test it for me while i listen to more of their gear rather than use my own. :D

    Let me know.

  30. #30

    Member Sales Rating: (25)

    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    3,978

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BaggedLancer View Post
    Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaa at the last line.

    Since I have the car I can take care of this for you. And do you want them to pack it and me to verify their packing or do you just want me to pack it all together?

    Since it is from Goodwins I would rather have them verify and test it for me while i listen to more of their gear rather than use my own. :D

    Let me know.
    Will do BaggedLancer. Thanks for the help. I fired off an email last night to them and hopefully will hear back soon.

    REGARDS SNOW

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

     

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 04-21-2008, 04:25 AM
  2. Amazing story, amazing night. Snowballs and 300(movie)
    By BaggedLancer in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-17-2007, 11:14 AM
  3. The High Price of Audio
    By Early B. in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 05-02-2006, 12:55 AM
  4. Found carver amazing silver at pawn...have question.
    By hotwheelman in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 09-23-2004, 08:12 PM
  5. Friends in High Places
    By George Grand in forum Electronics
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 07-12-2003, 12:35 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts