Free Shipping on All Orders 1-866-764-1801

Vist our Online Store
+ Reply to Thread

Member Sales Rating: (0)

Question Trust this site?

I have a pair of Rt55i's right now, i am planning on selling them, if there is anyone in NC interested let me know. I plan on replacing them with a pair of Lsi9's, i found them at Brandnamez.com for $630/pair do you guys know if these are going to be legit speakers with the serial #'s intact? Will these still be under Polk's warranty? Has anyone had any experience with this site? I could go to crutchfield and pay $899, but hey if i can get them for $270 less and they will be legit I would prefer that.

Thanks in Advance Guys,

~Clay
    -Adcom GTP-502 Preamp
    -Musical Designs D-75 Amp
    -Polk Ebony LSi9's
    -Sony NS500V SACD/CD/DVD
    -Velodyne CHT-10

Member Sales Rating: (0)

Clay19,
    Although they offer very good prices brandmanez is NOT an authorized dealer. But with Polk having excellent customer support I don't think you would have to worry if something went wrong with the Lsi's. IMHO that's one of the great things about Polk, they stand behind their products. Good luck.
    GZ

Member Sales Rating: (17)

North Victoria Gardens, Altacucawanda, California

Clay19,
    check out this place instead, sounddistributors.com, talk to Eric (800/691-6914), price is great, service is top notch, I'll vouch for him. cheers,
    I am sorry, I have no opinion on the matter. I am sure you do. So, don't mind me, I just want to talk audio and pie.

Thread Information