Free Shipping on All Orders 1-866-764-1801

Vist our Online Store

Thread: rt3000p subs

Member Sales Rating: (0)

Default rt3000p subs

I'm thinking of simplifying my system a bit which would, unfortunately, require me to sell of a few pieces to buy the new speakers I'm thinking of. Any idea of what I could get for a pair of rt3000p subwoofers? They're in great shape except for a scuff on the side from one that happened during a recent move but I'm nearly positive it could be buffed out, just haven't had the chance to do it yet. Have all but around a year of the warranty remaining and I would provide receipts.

If you've never listened to these things before they have astonishing impact for a sub with this size woofers.

Thanks for any info.

Also, If someone was wanting to put together the complete rt3000 setup I could probably find the top speakers pretty cheap. If someone was interested I could look into the price for those.

Member Sales Rating: (2)

I know this is a long shot, but I really need 1 of the subs. If someone else wants to buy one, let me know. I use my 3000 sub for the side subwoofer on my Lex dc2 for bass enhance, but I am still using a Yamaha sub for the other side. They are nice subwoofers.

Member Sales Rating: (2)

i might be interested in the pair of subs. email me at [email]capitan100@aol.com[/email] and let me know what price you are looking for. Thanks. also, are they cherry or black?
    Home Theater
    Sony DA7ES 7.1 A/V Receiver
    Sony DVP-NC80V - SACD/DVD player
    CS400 - Center channel
    RT2000i - Fronts
    RT1000i - Surrounds
    a/d/s MS3/u - subwoofer
    Hitachi 62 inch HD TV

2 Channel Room
    Niles HDL-4 Speaker Selector
    Niles HDL-6 Speaker Selector
    Sony V555ES receiver
    Sony DVP-S7700
    Polk SDA-2B
    Polk Monitor 5
    Thiel 03a
    B&W 2001 ZMF
    Signet SL-250 B/U
    a/d/s L400e
    Wharfedale Valdus 100SE
    Polk PSW 350 - subwoofer
    Pioneer Elite Big Screen

I had actually hoped to hear from someone that might have purchased some recently to get an idea what the market is for them right now. Let me check around and see what I can find on the net for reference.

They are black and I would definitely prefer a local pick up (Charlottesville VA) if possible because I tossed the boxes when I moved and the weight will probably make them pretty pricey to ship.

Whether or not I decide to sell these will be base on whether I can make enough on the couple of items I'm getting rid of to buy the replacement since I really do like the sound of my current set up ... it's just a little ungainly.

I was up there back in july for my daughter to have surgury at uva. I may be interested as well if the price is right............:cool:

Don't see too many of these up for sale used but I'll try to get and idea of a) what they're worth and b) whether or not I want to make the change in my system and post something by the end of the weekend or monday morning.

Member Sales Rating: (1)

Just to letcha know.........out here in Phoenix, The Great Indoors was selling them off for $850, as the complete speaker set........that was the last pair and prior to they were just over $1000.
    comment comment comment comment. bitchy.
    http://img122.imageshack.us/img122/7995/meterdq8.gif

Wow, that's a lot of speaker for 850. Used pair on ebay is already over 1100 with a day left.

Anyway, after spending some time listening to what I was thinking of switching to I've decided, at least for now, to stick with my current setup so won't be selling the rt3000s ... at least until something else strikes my interest.

Thanks for all of the responses ... if I change my mind again I'll make a new post here when I do.

Thread Information