Free Shipping on All Orders 1-866-764-1801

Vist our Online Store
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Member Sales Rating: (5)

Default just when you think terrorists cant get any lower

are they f*(king KIDDING me!??!?!

http://www.breitbart.com/article.php...show_article=1

figured a good terrorist rant will make us forget about all this banning business
    Theater - Polk LSi15, LSiC, LSi9 speaks, DIY Sub (142.5L box, SVS plus driver, 500 Watt plate amp)...Outlaw 990 pre/pro, Carver TFM45, 2 X Outlaw M200 . Rotel RB980 . PS3, Monster 3600 power center

2 Channel -
    Anthem Pre 2l, Jolida JD100 CD player, CAL Sigma DAC, Carver m4.0, Polk LSi9 w external modified Crossovers (thanks Trey!)

Member Sales Rating: (19)

a sad world we live in...really.

Member Sales Rating: (4)

LSU, Louisiana "In a galaxy far far away"

???????

Women strap bombs under thier black robe dresses and have no idea what they are going do??

I understand they were Down's Syndrome victims, but come on...

Or did I read something wrong??
    Monitor 7b's front
    Monitor 4's surround
    Frankinpolk Center (2 mw6503's with peerless tweeter)
    M10's back surround
    Hafler-200 driving patio Daytons
    Tempest-X 15" DIY sub w/ Rythmik 350A plate amp
    Dayton 12" DVC w/ Rythmik 350a plate amp
    Harman/Kardon AVR-635
    Oppo 981hd
    Denon upconvert DVD player
    Jennings Research (vintage and rare)
    Mit RPTV WS-55513
    Tosh HD-XA1
    B&K AV5000

Dont BAN me Bro!!!!

Member Sales Rating: (14)

Apparently you don't understand "Down's Syndrome" jake. Depending on severity it can be related to a severe... cognitive disability. So no they wouldn't understand what they were doing or the consequences of hteir actions.

To put it in simpler terms... terrorists are exploiting the mentally disabled as weapons.
    If you will it, dude, it is no dream.

Member Sales Rating: (0)

These are the people we are supposed to have peaceful negotiations with right?

There was no evidence provided in the article that the women actually had Down's Syndrome.
    HT/2-channel Rig: Sony 50” LCD TV; Toshiba HD-A2 DVD player; Emotiva LMC-1 pre/pro; Rogue Audio M-120 monoblocks (modded); Placette RVC; Emotiva LPA-1 amp; Bada HD-22 tube CDP (modded); VMPS Tower II SE (fronts); DIY Clearwave Dynamic 4CC (center); Wharfedale Opus Tri-Surrounds (rear); and VMPS 215 sub

"God grooves with tubes."

Quote Originally Posted by Early B. View Post
    There was no evidence provided in the article that the women actually had Down's Syndrome.
    dude, they found the head.

I hate to sound un PC, but you look at the head of a Down Syndrome sufferer, and you can usually spot it in a heartbeat.

its not rocket science, and they (press/authorities) wouldn't just come out of thin air with Down Syndrome
    Theater - Polk LSi15, LSiC, LSi9 speaks, DIY Sub (142.5L box, SVS plus driver, 500 Watt plate amp)...Outlaw 990 pre/pro, Carver TFM45, 2 X Outlaw M200 . Rotel RB980 . PS3, Monster 3600 power center

2 Channel -
    Anthem Pre 2l, Jolida JD100 CD player, CAL Sigma DAC, Carver m4.0, Polk LSi9 w external modified Crossovers (thanks Trey!)

Member Sales Rating: (1)

So these DOUCHBAGS can't even find volunteers anymore? And stoop to this?
    Words fail me!

Quote Originally Posted by obieone View Post
    So these DOUCHBAGS can't even find volunteers anymore? And stoop to this?
    Words fail me!
    pretty much, the silver lining is (as effed up as it is to think that way) is that this hopefully means there getting desperate, which means they are continuing to spiral into oblivion

2 Channel -

But OBAMMA wants to "talk" to these people.Yeah,ok,lets let them in the door to knock down a few more skyscrapers,kill a few thousand more,maybe behead your son or daughter and play it all over the world.Time for talk has long past.Give the decent ones a week to get out and make it a parking lot from the air.Disgusting.
    legacy Focus 20/20
    Butler tdb 2250
    Pioneer 59AVI
    Pioneer BDP 320
    50 in. Pioneer Kuro pdp 5010
    FX 500 surround
    Reality cables
    Pioneer elite vsx21
    Sonos-Cullen mod.
    Audio Metallurgy GA-0 digital
    PS Audio Quintet
    Cary Xciter dac

Member Sales Rating: (36)

YEah I have a member of my family who is severely affected by down syndrome. If I told him a grenade was a firework and that he should share the pretty colors with everyone at the mall . . . he would do it. Unfortunately, I've seen some really ****ty young people mess with this near and dear family member.

i said it befour,ill say it again. just blow the whole damm place up. the good will have to go to get the bad. but then we can start from scratch

Quote Originally Posted by ohskigod View Post
    dude, they found the head.

I hate to sound un PC, but you look at the head of a Down Syndrome sufferer, and you can usually spot it in a heartbeat.

its not rocket science, and they (press/authorities) wouldn't just come out of thin air with Down Syndrome
    The media and the authorities always "come out of thin air" when they report something. It makes for a good story. Otherwise, many of us wouldn't have read it. That's their job. Hell, Bush came out of thin air about WMDs in Iraq. The media and politicians are notorious liars. And they're obviously doing a great job because some us actually believe virtually everything they say. And, of course, they are quick to blame this incident on al-Qiada, but fail to offer any evidence.
    HT/2-channel Rig: Sony 50” LCD TV; Toshiba HD-A2 DVD player; Emotiva LMC-1 pre/pro; Rogue Audio M-120 monoblocks (modded); Placette RVC; Emotiva LPA-1 amp; Bada HD-22 tube CDP (modded); VMPS Tower II SE (fronts); DIY Clearwave Dynamic 4CC (center); Wharfedale Opus Tri-Surrounds (rear); and VMPS 215 sub

"God grooves with tubes."

Banned

Let's see: We invade their country for no reason, bomb the crap out of them, send in an occupying army, destroy their infrastructure ...

and they fight back?

oh the nerve of them!

Member Sales Rating: (26)

Um, we also freed a nation under some ****ed up ruling amongst other positive things.
    In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence.

The best way to enjoy digital music reproduction is to never listen to good analogue reproduction.

Member Sales Rating: (3)

Killem All Let God Sort Them Out!

My theory on the whole ordeal is pull out drop the bomb turning the whole place into a glass bowl and then just suck the oil out !!!!!!

We will also have plenty of heat protective tiles for the shuttle afterwards too ! Saving alot of money for NASA !!!!
    " He who dies with the most equipment wins Right ? "

Denon 3300 [COLOR="Blue"]Adcom 535 BBe w/sub out 1 pr 4.6s 2 pr of 4 jrs Recent additions Samsung Lns-4095D LCD, Samsung hd-960 DVD, Monster HT-5000 Power center
    ,HPSA-1000 18" sealed DiY home sub.:D
    Black Laquer 1.2tl's w/ upgraded x-overs and Tweets BI-Amped with 2 Carver tfm-35's Knukonceptz 10ga cables

Member Sales Rating: (55)

Maybe The Grateful Dead will hold a reunion tour for the terrorist guys.

Banned

We might have "freed them" but we also have about 50 million brand spanking new young Muslims who will never see it as such, and hold a grudge against the US for the next 70 years and teach their children the same thing.

The only thing invading Iraq did was increase the likelihood of a whole new massive group of terrorists growing up to want to kill more Americans.

Member Sales Rating: (8)

Quote Originally Posted by George Grand View Post
    Maybe The Grateful Dead will hold a reunion tour for the terrorist guys.
    If they do...I bet wizzy will let us know all about it.
    "Just because you’re offended doesn’t mean you’re right." - Ricky Gervais

"For those who believe, no proof is necessary. For those who don't believe, no proof is possible." - Stuart Chase

"Consistency requires you to be as ignorant today as you were a year ago." - Bernard Berenson

Member Sales Rating: (13)

Quote Originally Posted by wizzy View Post
    We might have "freed them" but we also have about 50 million brand spanking new young Muslims who will never see it as such, and hold a grudge against the US for the next 70 years and teach their children the same thing.

The only thing invading Iraq did was increase the likelihood of a whole new massive group of terrorists growing up to want to kill more Americans.
    I don't live in fear, sorry you do.
    'Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."

Go ahead and tell me that the world isn't a better place without Saddam and his lunatic sons terrorizing all of those people, and all of those extremists that have been killed in the fighting that has taken place. Based on your posts above, I see that you have no problem with them weaponizing the mentally disabled.....Having spent a good deal of time in both of those countries, I can tell you that the majority of those "brand spanking new Muslims" do not side with the extremists who happen to be bombing their places of worship and markets, killing their own Muslim brothers and sisters...It's a good thing you are such an informed citizen though, gods knows what we would all do without your obviously educated comments.
    Quote Originally Posted by troyd
    Who cares if mainstream pop is released in SACD? In most cases, that amounts to polishing a turd.
    Quote Originally Posted by dorokusai
    Have you ever felt the legs of a female equestrian on your head?

Member Sales Rating: (26)

Quote Originally Posted by F1nut View Post
    I don't live in fear, sorry you do.
    In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence.

The best way to enjoy digital music reproduction is to never listen to good analogue reproduction.

Quote Originally Posted by Early B. View Post
    Hell, Bush came out of thin air about WMDs in Iraq. .
    So.......Bill Clinton, George Tenet, Tony Blair, John Kerry never said Saddam had WMD's?? Really? ya sure about that?

hate Bush all you want, hell there's plenty of things he's done I dont like, but the whole "HE LIED" thing is REALLY getting old.

Saddam puffed up and pretended he had it to keep Iran at bay apparently, which makes sense. Even if thats full of crap, why did the CIA and MI6 believe Saddam had them BEFORE BUSH EVEN TOOK OFFICE!!!!

of course, lest we forget Saddam has used them in the past. Tell those poor bastards (or there ghosts more accuratly) that were killed by saddam's chemical weapons in the 80's that Bush pulled the WMD issue out of "thin air" in 2003. You'll find out quick if ghosts can laugh, or slap you silly.....or both

Put down the koolaid and step away from the Code Pink demonstration and actually think

please.......pretty please, with frikkin sugar on top, Don't tell me you think 9/11 was an inside job too.......right?..........dude?
    Last edited by ohskigod; 02-02-2008 at 01:45 AM.

2 Channel -

yep, and I'm sure those "50 million brand spanking new young Muslims" only reason for joining Jihad was Iraq. They certainly would have been fine, upstanding young men striving for world peace if it wasnt solely for Iraq right?.....Really?..........Are ya sure?

The guys that bombed the Cole, carried out 9/11, bombed Embassys in Kenya, etc, etc, did what they did because they knew we were going to invade iraq years down the road? No.......ITS BECAUSE THEY ALWAYS WANTED TO KILL US!!!!! welcome to the wonders of radical Islam brotha, they dont call it radical because they ride skateboards and love Tony Hawk
    Last edited by ohskigod; 02-02-2008 at 01:37 AM.

2 Channel -

So.......

.. of course, lest we forget Saddam has used them in the past. Tell those poor bastards (or there ghosts more accuratly) that were killed by saddam's chemical weapons in the 80's that Bush pulled the WMD issue out of "thin air" in 2003. You'll find out quick if ghosts can laugh, or slap you silly.....or both
    Their ghosts might find it a bit ironical that the country that sold Saddam those chemical weapons and taught Saddam's forces how to use those same weapons then found it necessary to invade Iraq because of the threat of those weapons against the United States (or our allies in the region, the Israelis).

They might be puzzled a bit by the fact that Saddam had no effective means of delivering those weapons (if still possessed) against the US, and Saddam knew the Israelis would not hesitate for an instant to use nuclear weapons in the event of a chemical attack.

Some of those ghosts that are crazy might think they see a connection between Saddam's bold move to move Iraq's oil industry from the US Dollar over to Euro's.
    MrBigBlueLight
    Usually right, but sometimes not entirely factually correct.
    Shifting to Plan B

Your standing too close to the smoker,step back.

Banned

Who really knows if they were all that mentally disabled ... I wouldn't doubt it's just the propaganda machine in action.

If they were truly unaware, then yeah it sucks they would do that. But, I would say there's a 50-50 chance they knew exactly what was up.

Most Muslims might not side with the extremists, but that doesn't mean they aren't pissed off at Americans.

Banned

please.......pretty please, with frikkin sugar on top, Don't tell me you think 9/11 was an inside job too.......right?..........dude?
    Nope. But I'm also well informed enough to know that Iraq wasn't involved in 9/11 to any worthy extent.

Amazes me how many people I talk to who still think we're in Iraq because "they blew up the WTC" and are completely ignorant to the fact Iraq had little to nothing to do with 9/11

Well informed??

I don't think anyone has said Iraq was involved.
    And if most muslims don't side with the extremists,thats a good thing.If they don't like us ,who gives a crap.They can stay in their country,don't come here.

Don't have to be a rocket scientist to figure this stuff out.This notion that we have to be liked by everyone is bull.

Member Sales Rating: (6)

Quote Originally Posted by tonyb View Post
    This notion that we have to be liked by everyone is bull.
    Exactly....being respected and feared is much better and meaningful then being liked.
    The first rule of Fight Club is you don't talk about Fight Club

Thread Information