Free Shipping on All Orders 1-866-764-1801

Vist our Online Store
+ Reply to Thread

Member Sales Rating: (8)

Default All time favorite Christmas music....

While it is not specifically Christmas one of my favorite albums for this time of year is "December" by George Winston (very beautiful piano music). The single greatest piece of music for this time of year has to be the "Hallelujah (Chorus)" from "Messiah" by Handel. The entire work is great but that single piece of music sends shivers down my spine every time I hear it.

Ok this will probably get some comments but "Christmas Portrait" by the Carpenters is excellent Christmas music. Karen Carpenter had a beautiful voice that made some of these standards some of the best I've ever heard. If you have never heard it find a copy because it is a great listen in front of the Christmas tree or fireplace.
    "Just because you’re offended doesn’t mean you’re right." - Ricky Gervais

"For those who believe, no proof is necessary. For those who don't believe, no proof is possible." - Stuart Chase

"Consistency requires you to be as ignorant today as you were a year ago." - Bernard Berenson

Member Sales Rating: (3)

Run DMC - Christmas Hollis

:D
    I'm not saying she's a slut, but if her vagina had a password...it would be password.

Stronzo
    Member Sales Rating: (7)

Though not at all Christmas related in origin, its often associated with the holiday season -

Greensleeves

Chopin - Waltz n 9# minor

Thread Information