Hello all, I have a like new set of AMR 130 5.1 computer speakers that pop and crack. I sent an email to Polk Audio asking if it was possible to have them inspected/repaired/refurbished. I stumbled across this forum and thought I might pose the question to you all. I also have a set of AMR 70 2.1 computer speakers that still rock after about 8 years with no issues. I really want to get the 130's repaired cause I think they would serve me better than the 70's and I really dig Polk Audio stuff. Any help/input would be greatly appreciated.

If I posted this in the wrong sub-section, my apologies. I thought I should post it here seeing as how they are a discontinued item.