Ok, I'm a relative newbie to home theater setup! I have already bought a few things and I can't make a decision on where to go next!!! I have a few things in mind and I am looking for help finalizing my new media room!
Here's what I've bought so far:
- Sony VPL-AW15
- Polk RTi10s
That's pretty much all that I have at the moment... I'm debating on receivers and what to do about another center channel speaker and surrounds!
I have a few questions that I'd really like some help with and every bit of info is greatly appreciated!
I'm going to be running 7.1
- Pioneer Elite VSX94TXH or Sony STR-DA5300ES for a receiver... Not worried about the price between difference the two!.
- I want to go with a CSiA6 or CSi5 for center channel, does it matter which? Old vs. New series?
- Should I even use the FXi3's or the CSi3 at all? In any location with the RTi10's?
- Are the FXi3's going to be overpowered by the RTi10's?
- Could I use 2 CSi3's for rear surrounds or would it be better to get RTi4's or RTi6's (or the new versions)? Or even use RTi8's...
Pleas help me! I know I will need a sub, but that will be later on... I have 2 that I can use for now, so it's not that big of a concern at the moment!
The RTi10's are the only thing that I am 100% for certain going to be using... I know what Polk recommends as far as a CSi5 and FXi5's... just looking for user experience and other opinions... I had already bought the FXi3's and the CSi3 before I got my deal on the 10's.
Thanks in advance for any help!