I have been the appy owner of a set of RT1000s for years now.
A few days ago the sub (built in) seemed to die and started to make some feedback. Since I have two subs (one in each speaker) I elected to just shut off the one acting up. Now the whole speaker seems to be dead. There is no power light coming on and a funny beep beep when the speaker is plugged into the wall outlet.
1. ANy ideas what is wrong? (I suspect) power supply.
2. Any idea if repair is an option and what kind of $$$ we are talking?
3. Who could repair in the Toronto Canada area?
4. What is a compareable speaker or better today?
5. Anyone have a signle RT1000 available?
Thanks a great deal.