Free Shipping on All Orders 1-866-764-1801

Vist our Online Store
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Member Sales Rating: (28)

Quote Originally Posted by zombie boy 2000 View Post
    Go ahead and PM me your addy, so I can mapquest that biznitch.
    Same to me.

Member Sales Rating: (43)

Done, and done.
    Please. Please contact me a ben62670 @ yahoo.com. Make sure to include who you are, and you are from Polk so I don't delete your email. Also I am now physically unable to work on any projects. If you need help let these guys know. There are many people who will help if you let them know where you are.
    Thanks
    Ben

Member Sales Rating: (25)

ditto, need to know where to go
    Dodd - Battery Preamp
    Monarchy Audio SE100 Delux - mono power amps
    Sony DVP-NS999ES - SACD player
    ADS 1230 - Polk SDA 2B
    DIY Stereo Subwoofer towers w/(4) 12 drivers each
    Crown K1 - Subwoofer amp
    Outlaw ICBM - crossover
    Beringher BFD - sub eq

Where is the remote? Where is the $%#$% remote!

"I've always been mad, I know I've been mad, like the most of us have...very hard to explain why you're mad, even if you're not mad..."

stereo_luver

10am?...why so late? 1/2 the day is gone already by then. AND the neighbors are awake.

Chuck

A little 2 channel rearranging:)
    Please. Please contact me a ben62670 @ yahoo.com. Make sure to include who you are, and you are from Polk so I don't delete your email. Also I am now physically unable to work on any projects. If you need help let these guys know. There are many people who will help if you let them know where you are.
    Thanks
    Ben

Tom please bring an SL2000 tweeter.
    Guys we are going to need some chairs.
    Thank you
    Ben
    Thanks
    Ben

Member Sales Rating: (2)

Ben,

That setup is nice. I miss my system. Sorry I cant make it to the gathering im sure it will be a good time. Take pics for me.

Member Sales Rating: (4)

Ben... please order your speakers not to eat me. I didn't sign up for this.

Ben... please order your speakers not to eat me. I didn't sign up for this.
    They like to hit hard, but I never seen them try to eat anyone:D
    Thanks
    Ben

Seriously... that pic has me more than stoked. I can identify a lot of the gear, but what else am I going to have to refrain from stealing?

Seriously... that pic has me more than stoked. I can identify a lot of the gear, but what else am I going to have to refrain from stealing?
    Tom, Chuck, and George are bringing some nice gear. My stuff is pretty good, but not high end;)
    Thanks
    Ben

Member Sales Rating: (26)

Yeah, my high end Oppo is going to blow the smoke out of what you guys have in store!

There will be an appearance of a couple of Carvers that have been heavily modified [MKII versions] that in the world, probably only 5 exist. I will have 3 of those 5 there. Jolida might make it down for a guest appearance as well as some vintage Denon, tubed gear and the latest on LP cleaning stuff.

Ben, I'll get up with LM1 about the Sl2000's. [Shut up Carl ]

I think a treat is in store for all that attend as well. How about the Polk DSW Micro-Pro 4000? Sound good?

MIT, AQ, Richard Grey and a few others may make an appearance as well.
    In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence.

"The best way to enjoy digital music reproduction is to never listen to good analogue reproduction". - Kenneth Swauger

Thanks Tom. I only need the SL2000 for an electro test. I want to plot the impeadance curve for some XO studies;)
    Ben
    Thanks
    Ben

More items needed. We need some folding chairs, and a cordless screw gun;)
    Thanks
    Ben

Cordless screw gun? You mean a drill? Or is your hearing affecting your typing? :p :D
    In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence.

"The best way to enjoy digital music reproduction is to never listen to good analogue reproduction". - Kenneth Swauger

Yes a drill type cordless unit. You know the kind with a clutch, and it stops when you let off the trigger;)
    Thanks
    Ben

Gotcha. You are covered. Remind me to stop by tomorrow and get it. It's in my trailer. Any tip requirements? #1, #2, flat, phillips? All?

Drill bits?

A #2 would be handy. Mine are all abducted by aliens that seem to use #2's extensively on their space craft;)
    Thanks
    Ben

One more Day!
    Thanks
    Ben

Hell yeah!! Again... anything you might need from me besides a handle of Beam? I don't have any folding chairs, but I'd be more than willing to break into the neighbor's house to see if they do.

We are now good on tables, and chairs thanks to Jerry;)
    Bne
    Thanks
    Ben

Banned
    Member Sales Rating: (14)

I would love to hear that someone tried to steal your speakers.

We are going to have the PoPo hear for sure. I was just outside with some Primus cranking, and it was very loud. The valley in the back was booming
    Thanks
    Ben

So long as we keep you from running around the house in your underwear screaming like a madman, I think we'll be ok. Have you warned the neighbors?

Quote Originally Posted by treitz3 View Post
    So long as we keep you from running around the house in your underwear screaming like a madman, I think we'll be ok. Have you warned the neighbors?
    Who told you about that?
    BTW Chuck has tried to reach you, and he says your phone SUCKS!
    Thanks
    Ben

Oh, I don't answer the phone if I don't recognize the #. That's me, not the phone. Have him PM me his #, I used to have it but I can't find it right now.

Or just have him call me tonight. I'll answer it. I promise........

Oh, I talked with Lightman1 a couple of minutes ago. He's bringing the tweeters, I've got the drills and he's gonna throw in a Vintage Denon amp as well. He will be here at 8am and we'll be heading out around that time...
    Last edited by treitz3; 08-15-2008 at 10:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by treitz3 View Post
    Or just have him call me tonight. I'll answer it. I promise........

Oh, I talked with Lightman1 a couple of minutes ago. He's bringing the tweeters, I've got the drills and he's gonna throw in a Vintage Denon amp as well. He will be here at 8am and we'll be heading out around that time...
    I only need one tweeter;) Meet you soon:)
    Ben
    Thanks
    Ben

Member Sales Rating: (13)

They are some BIG A$$ SPEAKERS OMG THEY ARE BIG HUGE I WANT THEM LMAO
    HT setup
    Dynex 40 inch tv
    Denon DBP-1610
    Monster HTS 1650
    Pioneer Elite VSX-81TXV
    Carver A400X
    MIT Exp 3 Speaker Wire
    Martin Logan Aerius
    Apple Tv 2nd Gen
    Logitech Harmony One Advanced Remote

Living Room
    63 inch Samsung PN63C800YF
    Polk Surroundbar 3000
    Samsung BD-C7900

Chuck wanted to check out another one. [Tweeter, that is]

Thread Information