Free Shipping on All Orders 1-866-764-1801

Vist our Online Store
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Ufc 88

Member Sales Rating: (8)

Default Ufc 88

Anyone watch this? Holy crap, what an upset...

Member Sales Rating: (60)

Who upset what?
    2CH - Magnepan MGIIIA's, Rogue Audio Magnum 66 pre, Parasound HCA1200 MKII, Douglas Connection IC's and Cables, Oppo BDP-83SE

Main HT - Adcom GFA7400, Rti70, Csi40, Rti28, Onkyo TX-SR705, Sony BDP-S1000ES, Signal Cable Analog 2 IC's, Mitsubishi 65" DLP, M&K 1250 THX Sub, Knu Koncepts cables

Mini HT - Samsung 46" 3D TV + 3D Blu ray player, HK AVR 254, Rti8's, Athena 12" sub

Member Sales Rating: (8)

Do you follow UFC much? Chuck Liddell Vs Rashad Evans fight. Lights out for Chuck with one punch, lost at his own game. Interesting to see what future he has in the UFC now...

Member Sales Rating: (10)

Wow, i didn't get to see itbecause i didn't have power thanks to the hurricane but i really didn't expect that to happen.
    Living Room Rig:D
    Rotel RSP-1069/Rotel RMB-1095/Rotel-1072/Polk lsI15's W/modded xoverW/DBsubs/Polk LsiC/lsI7's/Klipsch sub-12"the weak link"/DLP Mitsubishi 65"
    Xbox360/PS3/WII
    M.Br. setup:)
    Emotiva MMC-1/Rotel RMB-1075/Polk BlackStone TL350's/Velodyne SPL1000/Samsung 51" Plasma
    Computer Rig:
    Rotel RB1050/Tannoy DC4's/Klipsch RW-10d/ImodIpod/HK AVR230 for now....
    Headphones-Ultrasone-HFI780's w/LittleDot MK Vamp Portables Panasonic HJE-900's

Member Sales Rating: (5)

Quote Originally Posted by MikeC78 View Post
    Lights out for Chuck with one punch. Interesting to see what future he has in the UFC now...
    OUCH...! That's not good for Iceman fans. Now it's going to be like watching a movie and knowing the ending.
    Thanks, Jeff...

Member Sales Rating: (60)

Sorry Mike. I watch it once in a while but when it gets to UFC #73(?) it seems a little silly. Just my humble opinion.
    2CH - Magnepan MGIIIA's, Rogue Audio Magnum 66 pre, Parasound HCA1200 MKII, Douglas Connection IC's and Cables, Oppo BDP-83SE

Main HT - Adcom GFA7400, Rti70, Csi40, Rti28, Onkyo TX-SR705, Sony BDP-S1000ES, Signal Cable Analog 2 IC's, Mitsubishi 65" DLP, M&K 1250 THX Sub, Knu Koncepts cables

Mini HT - Samsung 46" 3D TV + 3D Blu ray player, HK AVR 254, Rti8's, Athena 12" sub

Member Sales Rating: (6)

Chuck walked right into that knockout....I was actually surprised it didnt happen sooner in the fight. The only reason either of them were sweating into the 2nd round was all the dancing around in the first round....it wasnt the 3 or 4 punches

The Nate Marquardt vs. Martin Kampmann was the best fight of the night....Nate looked really good.

The Jim Carrey...I mean Rich Franklin vs Matt Hamill was ok . That cut is gonna need a few stitches.

It was a good time with friends in San Jose, but the actual whole event was a little slow and lethargic.
    The first rule of Fight Club is you don't talk about Fight Club

Member Sales Rating: (2)

I missed this one, but just got done reading the recap on mmajunkie. Doesn't look like I missed much on this fight card. I'm not sure how much of an "upset" it is when your oppenent was 16-0-1 and now 17-0. Rashad has never been an entertaining fighter, but he seems to win every time though.

Thread Information