Free Shipping on All Orders 1-866-764-1801

Vist our Online Store
+ Reply to Thread

Member Sales Rating: (4)

Default Anyone still in contact with mlong?

I was doing a little digging, and found that my SDA's that I bought from Phil Pfief on here, originally belonged to mlong. While checking out mlong i found that a lot of you had done business with him, even though his post count had remained low.

Just curious if anyone is still in contact and could tell him to stop by the forums some time?
    Ludicrous gibs!

Member Sales Rating: (0)

Hi: I know this is five and a half years late. I haven't been on the forums for a while. Got married, lost 100 lbs, have a granddaughter and a house full of Polk speakers. In fact I'll be looking to sell my SDA-SRS2's when I bump my post count up.

Thanks for asking about me. I'll try to stop by the forums more often. Always find interesting conversations here (but I've run out of room for any more speakers unless I put some in the attic... and I'm not beyond finding an excuse to do so).

Mark

Quote Originally Posted by nadams View Post
    I was doing a little digging, and found that my SDA's that I bought from Phil Pfief on here, originally belonged to mlong. While checking out mlong i found that a lot of you had done business with him, even though his post count had remained low.

Just curious if anyone is still in contact and could tell him to stop by the forums some time?
    [HOME THEATRE]
    Samsung LED HDTV - Pioneer VSX-1014TX (AVR) - Parasound HCA-1200 II - Philips DVP642 (DVD)
    Polk Monitor 10B (Side Surround) - Bang & Olufsen P45 (Rear Surround) - Polk CSi30 (Center Channel)
    SVS PB12-ISD/2 (Sub)

Member Sales Rating: (37)

Sounds like an eventful and productive 5 years.

Welcome Back!
    Things work out best for those who make the best of the way things work out.-John Wooden

Default Eventful indeed

The six years since I have been married has flown by so fast, I can't believe it. And... my wife has never complained about my eight pairs of speakers.

Quote Originally Posted by PSOVLSK View Post
    Sounds like an eventful and productive 5 years.

Welcome Back!
    [HOME THEATRE]
    Samsung LED HDTV - Pioneer VSX-1014TX (AVR) - Parasound HCA-1200 II - Philips DVP642 (DVD)
    Polk Monitor 10B (Side Surround) - Bang & Olufsen P45 (Rear Surround) - Polk CSi30 (Center Channel)
    SVS PB12-ISD/2 (Sub)

Member Sales Rating: (16)

Welcome back! You'll never get away!
    Carl

After all these years, I've come back and it's like I never left. Everyone's still here and still giving great tips. I haven't seen dorokusai. Is he still around?
    [HOME THEATRE]
    SVS PB12-ISD/2 (Sub)

Member Sales Rating: (1)

Quote Originally Posted by mlong View Post
    The six years since I have been married has flown by so fast, I can't believe it. And... my wife has never complained about my eight pairs of speakers.
    Sound like she's a keeper for sure...

Mark pops in and out not here nearly as much as he used to be. I miss his smart alack remarks and huuumor...

Hi: I know this is five and a half years late. I haven't been on the forums for a while. Got married, lost 100 lbs, have a granddaughter and a house full of Polk speakers. In fact I'll be looking to sell my SDA-SRS2's when I bump my post count up.
    So, that is why the sudden posting barrage.

In part but it's remarkable after all of these years away, I return and the Polk community is still so friendly and peaceful, I can't help but to get caught up in it. Generally on the internet, you can't get through a thread without a flame war breaking out.
    [HOME THEATRE]
    SVS PB12-ISD/2 (Sub)

BTW, was there some sort of reset to the accounts because when I logged back in after all of those years, I see my post count was at exactly 50 which seems very odd to be precisely on that number. Also my sales rating is at zero even though I have bought and sold many items through this board. I'm not complaining since I took such a long hiatus, but I just wondered what happened.
    [HOME THEATRE]
    SVS PB12-ISD/2 (Sub)

Welcome back!

I sure wish I could lose a hundred pound, but I don't want to get married to do it.

Maybe if I but some more speakers the weight will go?

Member Sales Rating: (12)

In part but it's remarkable after all of these years away, I return and the Polk community is still so friendly and peaceful, I can't help but to get caught up in it. Generally on the internet, you can't get through a thread without a flame war breaking out.

Hang out for a few minutes...

Welcome back.
    HT Setup... Pioneer Elite SC-37, Polk Audio SDA-SRS 1.2TL's , Oppo BDP 93
    Two Channel... Carver Statement 450~1 Vacuum Tube Monoblocks, Dodd Mid-line Tube Linestage with Psvane 12Ax7 tubes, Pioneer Pdd 9Mk II SACD Player, Yamaha PX-3 Turntable with Sumiko BPS EvoIII, Polk Audio SDA-SRS 1.2TLs.

"The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by those who vote for a living." Brad Shurett

Thread Information