Free Shipping on All Orders 1-866-764-1801

Vist our Online Store
+ Reply to Thread

Member Sales Rating: (15)

Default Cerwin Vega LS-12

Has anyone had any experience with these?

Audioreview.com seems to like them.... but i've learned to take their 4.5+ ratings with a grain of salt because most of the people there tend to just like loud i think.... but that's just my opinion.

I can get a nice pair for $100. Is this even worth looking at?

I tried to search here.... but even with the google "cerwin vega LS-12 club polk" trick didn't really turn anything up. :(
    I don't read the newsssspaperssss because dey aaaallllllllll...... have ugly print.

Member Sales Rating: (5)

Cerwin Vega's are definitely Volume speakers, meaning, sounds good at high decible levels. I had VS-120's... They were kinda beat up and I replaced the woofers w/Rockford Fosgate 12's and I still got $150 for them.
    If they are perfect, you are not going to lose any money on them;)
    Thanks, Jeff...

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff Beaird View Post
    Cerwin Vega's are definitely Volume speakers, meaning, sounds good at high decible levels. I had VS-120's... They were kinda beat up and I replaced the woofers w/Rockford Fosgate 12's and I still got $150 for them.
    If they are perfect, you are not going to lose any money on them;)
    So basically.... grab them and throw them in the garage system to replace my old Technics SB-series?

Coolness, i'll see if i can talk them down any. :) Thanks!
    I don't read the newsssspaperssss because dey aaaallllllllll...... have ugly print.

if you need a rock out speaker, this would fit the bill. I say get it, what the heck
    Theater - Polk LSi15, LSiC, LSi9 speaks, DIY Sub (142.5L box, SVS plus driver, 500 Watt plate amp)...Outlaw 990 pre/pro, Carver TFM45, 2 X Outlaw M200 . Rotel RB980 . PS3, Monster 3600 power center

2 Channel -
    Anthem Pre 2l, Jolida JD100 CD player, CAL Sigma DAC, Carver m4.0, Polk LSi9 w external modified Crossovers (thanks Trey!)

So basically..... worth the $100, but it's not exactly an ultimate 2-channel speaker. Hrmmm.... i do miss my stupid loud garage days.

Sent an email asking if they would take $75, but i probably won't push that too hard.

Member Sales Rating: (0)

Quote Originally Posted by concealer404 View Post
    So basically..... worth the $100, but it's not exactly an ultimate 2-channel speaker. Hrmmm.... i do miss my stupid loud garage days.

Sent an email asking if they would take $75, but i probably won't push that too hard.
    Yeah. I'd definitely grab a pair for that cheap if they were in good condition.

I like super loud music and those have it at value. My friend had a pair and they were pretty decent. You aren't going to feel at home (Polk) whatsoever, but yeah, I'd like a pair for parties and what not. None around here though. :(

Quote Originally Posted by Log1x View Post
    Yeah. I'd definitely grab a pair for that cheap if they were in good condition.

I like super loud music and those have it at value. My friend had a pair and they were pretty decent. You aren't going to feel at home (Polk) whatsoever, but yeah, I'd like a pair for parties and what not. None around here though. :(

Come on out and visit. They're within a coupla hours of you. There's a nice pair of AT-15s on CL here, too. :D

And i'm not too worried about feeling at home with Polk.... I think honestly, i'm enjoying my paradigms a bit more than my Polks.... but i really need to go and spend some cash to get Polks worth my while.

Member Sales Rating: (45)

AT-15 would be way better that the LS-12. Get the AT-15. They will blow up your garage!
    Romans 1:16

Quote Originally Posted by Conradicles View Post
    AT-15 would be way better that the LS-12. Get the AT-15. They will blow up your garage!
    +1 ... AT 15's Totally ROCK..!!!!
    Thanks, Jeff...

Thread Information