wangotango68 was the Buyer = B

Left by
    Date
    Item#
    S/B
    tpr0688(14)
    Nov-24-01 10:43:36 PST
    B
    Complaint : Never Replied or Purchase item. He skipped out on this when he was high bidder!
    Left by
    Date

We are not the only ones!
    madmax Item#
    S/B

Feedback 1 of 1

Member Sales Rating: (13)

'Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."

Member Sales Rating: (55)

In all honesty, did you think his behavior HERE was unique? His performance here was a pretty good indicator of someone who has slithered their entire life.

Max, his explanation for not paying you your $100 said it all. "I think I gave you really good prices before this, so I'm not giving you the $100 I owe you now."

A real "3 out of 4 stars for integrity" statement.

Laughing George Grand (of the Jersey Grand's)

Member Sales Rating: (17)

George,
    It is even worse than that! I thought he was just scamming a few "buds" on the polk site. So at this point we know of three identities here and a few others further out on the internet. I just found another today... Geesh! How much was he going after! I guess he felt like he was being a nice guy here just because it was small potatoes? From his point of view he was trying to be nice to us.

A tip to the wise, don't ever steal from your own community, go somewhere else. That is the code of a good theif.

I think it is too late for him to come back here without causing some real problems.
    madmax
    Vinyl, the final frontier...

Avantgarde horns, 300b tubes, thats the kinda crap I want... :D

Member Sales Rating: (0)

all 3 of you get a ****ing life!! move on max anf jesse go out and meet a female (women)!!! im a preaty dule guy, but you all make me look like hugh hefner!!!

scott

Member Sales Rating: (55)

You're not a dull guy. You're a ****ing cockroach with legs, and the best part is, YOU KNOW IT! So does everybody else. If they don't, we'll make sure they do. Sell THIS bottomfeeder. Hoo-hoo.

Get a life? I've been around the world 50 times. Maybe 100. Three governors of the Great State of Zoo Jersey call me by my first name. People on 6 continents know my name, and it's not because I owe them money. Get a life? Every 15 minutes I contribute more to the well being of my fellow man than you'll do in a lifetime (which I hope is cut as short as possible, hopefully by your own hand). Now there's an idea. Why don't you just ****ing cap yourself? Eat a 9mm, drink Drano, ANYTHING. JUST DOOOOO IT! You'll sleep better knowing you're dead. Trust me.

Member Sales Rating: (13)

No Scott, it's not Hefner that we make you look like. You're viewed more like that big brotha's bitch.

Women? You could only wish you were me!!! :D
    'Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."

Nope, hugh hefner doesn't seem to be another assumed identity, at least not that I can find.
    madmax

"Complaint : Never Replied or Purchase item. He skipped out on this when he was high bidder! "

BTW, The seller was a fellow ebayer from Indiana! FROM INDIANA!!! I see how those Hoosiers stick together. More like sticking it to everyone if you ask me.

madmax

Member Sales Rating: (1)

I'm from Indiana - please don't group us all together like that.

Sorry,
    I didn't mean to do that!
    madmax
    Last edited by madmax; 01-24-2003 at 12:11 PM.

So, Scott...are you sure you will come by and pick up the speakers
    this Sunday? There is also other guy that want to come Monday
    to pick it up. He is from Chicago Suburds about 2 hours drive, and
    from Indiana about 3.5 hours.

I already commit to the guy that he will get the speakers.

Har

Make sure you count the money before he loads the speakers! I'm just telling you. :)
    madmax

if he is coming from chi town then let me know if he gets them or not.if he has first dibs then it up to him.

scott

casey are you still bitchen? i drove down to plainfield to deliver the speakers took them out of the car and sat them in your house. i even gave them to you for cheaper then i was asking for them.and i even ask you if you wanted to hear them first and you said no. i would have not drove 120 miles and brought you speakers that were bad.

scott

Originally posted by wangotango68
    casey are you still bitchen? i drove down to plainfield to deliver the speakers took them out of the car and sat them in your house. i even gave them to you for cheaper then i was asking for them.and i even ask you if you wanted to hear them first and you said no. i would have not drove 120 miles and brought you speakers that were bad.

scott
    Just how many people have you screwed with? They seem to be coming out of the woodwork. Bla, bla, bla...
    madmax

Originally posted by wangotango68
    move on max

scott

Scott,
    My paypal account is under csmallwood@marsh-mcbirney.com.
    madmax

Originally posted by madmax001

Scott,
    My paypal account is under csmallwood@marsh-mcbirney.com.
    madmax
    Scott,
    If you can't pay in one lump sum I'll accept three payments of $40 each, each one should be one month apart. One payment of $100 is best. Don't think I'll go away. I wont. It's already been almost three years. You shouldn't have pissed me off with the cable. I was ready to let it go until then. Now I want the cash you owe me. Just in case you are thinking of some sort of threatining technique, I have no one else to care about other than you so I'll be around. Heh heh, this is when most of the loosers say "I have to think about my family". No problems there. You might as well pay the cash.

madmax

Originally posted by madmax001

Scott,
    If you can't pay in one lump sum I'll accept three payments of $40 each, each one should be one month apart. One payment of $100 is best. Don't think I'll go away. I wont. It's already been almost three years. You shouldn't have pissed me off with the cable. I was ready to let it go until then. Now I want the cash you owe me. Just in case you are thinking of some sort of threatining technique, I have no one else to care about other than you so I'll be around. Heh heh, this is when most of the loosers say "I have to think about my family". No problems there. You might as well pay the cash.

madmax
    who says i will?

scott

No one says you will. I just said I'll be around until you do. Can I make it any clearer to you??? Do you think there is any reason I won't protect innocent buyers and sellers from you? You don't understand why but I have to untill we are settled. I'm sorry, I don't know what else to tell you. It's $100. Move on!
    madmax

Maybe I don't even understand why but I have to do this.
    madmax

Member Sales Rating: (40)

Chuck, been there man, still there actually.

I cut a deal outside of ebay, a guy had a pair of B&W 201's for sale, with a reserve of $99. The auction didn't meet reserve, we settled on $80 + $18 shipping. I paypal'd $98, never saw my speakers.

It still pisses me off to this day. No real recourse on this one, other than if I ever make a trip to PA, and run into this mofo (I have his last known addy and even a PICTURE of the scumbag from his stupid ass website), I'll give him one last chance to pay up on the spot, or take it out of his ass, period.

I remember the days when I used to look over my shoulder, I sure as **** don't miss it. He won't know when, he won't know where, and to be perfectly honest, its about SO much more than the money at this point.

Cheers,
    Rooster
    Check your lips at the door woman. Shake your hips like battleships. Yeah, all the white girls trip when I sing at Sunday service.

Russman,
    I don't know why I feel this way but I keep associating it with the american lifestyle. We cannot let people turn the US into a foreign country. I've been to the Phillipines where this sort of thing is rampant. Everyone turns their head and says "the (whatever breed) is not trustworthy. That just doesn't cut it here. I'm not sure why but I cannot just sit here and let it happen. I'd rather face someone who could possibly kick my ass than turn my head. That is just the way it is. Who knows, maybe I'll get lucky? In any case I'd rather die than give up my principals on what is right and wrong. Scott is just wrong in this case.
    madmax

Polk-a-dweeb

He's a scumbag..Did you read his comment to TroyD?

http://clubpolk.polkaudio.com/forum/...&threadid=7541

Unbelievable!!
    9/11 - WE WILL NEVER FORGET!! (<---<<click)
    2005-06 Club Polk Football Pool Champion!! :D

Thanks for bringing up that thread! I missed it somehow. Troy is a standup guy! I hope all goes well overthere!
    madmax

Scott,

I'm not bitching. For the record though I paid $40 - my half of the agreed opon shipping cost and it was you that decided to drive the speakers down instead of ship. You didn't do it out of the goodness in your heart. You took my $40 and saved your $40 for the drive. The price of the speaks was ok but not what I would consider to be a "deal" it seems to be about the going price on ebay. The reason I posted was because I felt there was an overwhelming feeling that everyone from Indiana will screw you if given the chance. I am not like that - I stand up to my deals and deliver. I just wanted to clarify for the rest of the board.

its real funny how everything is ok no problem at the time i brought them down,but now you have a problem!! whatever.

scott

I was merely clarifying a point. You were insinuating that you just decided to hand deliver when actually we had agreed to split shipping costs and after I gave you the money you called and decided to drive them over. It made no difference to me because they would have been delivered to my doorstep either way-you or ups. I have only researched "market value" since buying so at the time of purchase I did believe what you were telling me that they were a "great deal" and I chose not to listen to them on the spot because I like to believe in a trust factor. I have no problem with you or the speakers you sold me or the delivery. I do not agree with the business transactions you have with others on the board if the accusations are true. I only have the threads on this board to use for fact. My only point in posting in the first place is to stop the generalizing of all hoosiers with the alleged tranactions you have made.

Banned

REGARDING:
    BTW, The seller was a fellow ebayer from Indiana! FROM INDIANA!!! I see how those Hoosiers stick together. More like sticking it to everyone if you ask me. -madmax

RESPONSE:
    Must not have been a native Hoosier. Probably a buyer who wandered over the border from Ohio or Kentucky. It is simply instinctual... native hoosiers stand together and don't screw each other over. Hoosiers generally accept Illinois and Michigan almost like their own. But, Kentucky and Ohio are a different breed entirely.

Now.... as for New Jersey.... well, everyone knows NJ is an industrial concrete cess-pool. Pfff. George, where do you guy's get the audacity to call New Jersey the "garden state". Talk about total and complete misrepresentation of facts.

Member Sales Rating: (40)

Enough with 'Fraternal order of Hoosiers' bull**** already.
    Check your lips at the door woman. Shake your hips like battleships. Yeah, all the white girls trip when I sing at Sunday service.

Thread Information