Anyone else highly disappointed in home? It seams like a pointless program. If they eventually get some games connected to home and give me a purpose for being there it might redeem itself. As it stands here is a list of things you can do:
- Bowl in a low quality bowling game
- Play pool with horrible physics
- Watch a loading bar in the theater
- Fly a UFO over a pond
- Pay for items to decorate your house and avatar
- And best of all, you can dance.
This penny arcade comic sums it up, http://www.penny-arcade.com/comic/2008/12/12/
So what do you guys think of home?